Denied 6ec - Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

casey

IGN (In-Game Name):
My username is 6ec or caseyxi
I am 17 years of age and currently in my final year of schooling
Timezone:

My timezone is AEST (Australian Eastern Standard Time)
Do you have any previous staff experience? (If so, list them below):

I have plenty within the Australian region

Limit.rip:
- Builder
- Chat Moderator
- Trial Moderator

Vogue.rip:
- Trial Moderator

Straya.club:
-Platform Administrator
(Resigned/ demoted due to previous issues regarding my personal information being leaked to the public, however it was cleared up)

Why would you like to become a staff member?:

I love being apart of a staff team within a server, I feel it gives me a sense of control and allows me to help out in every which way. I am always on the server as I never usually play on any other Networks and this allows me to have full dedication and devotion towards the role. I hope you understand my studies may be a priority, however, Sage will come in hot at number two.
If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:

I wish to help the community by taking a positive direction. We all know every staff map talks about hacking and toxicity but are they willing to make it happen? I have the experience and dedication to lean the community into positive members.
Can any current staff members vouch for you?:

Unfortunately no :( however, I do look forward to meeting you guys in the future!
Additional Information?:

Not at this stage

If you need any extra contact information:
Tele: @xcasey
Discord: @casey#1000
Twitter: Caseyxvii​

Enable

I would suggest adding more detail throughout the whole application and as well with adding a color scheme to make things easier to read, good luck!

C

calvin

Denied:
thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.

Status
Not open for further replies.