Denied 6awn's Staff Application [EU]

scootxr

IGN (In-Game Name):
My ign is 6awn.

Timezone:
My timezone is GMT+1

I am from Norway, Europe.

Do you own a quality microphone?:
I have Discord, Teamspeak and Telegram for communication. My mic works perfectly fine with nice audio in both Teamspeak and Discord.

Do you have Discord, Telegram & Teamspeak?:
Yes, i can give you all my @'s if or when im accepted. Don't want everyone knowing them.

Do you have any previous Staff Experience?:

Cavepvp - Moderator - Resigned due to toxicity between staff members.

Crownpvp - Helper - Resigned due to lack of English or Norwegian speaking staff members. (Was a bulgarian server).

Kobuspvp - Sr. Moderator - Server shutdown due to lack of profit for the owners.

Sorixpvp - Helper - Server shutdown due to inactive owners, they didn't care about the server.

Vexir - Moderator - Resigned due to not having enought time to minecraft due too school.

Zyfra Network - Sr. Moderator - Server shutdown due to lack of players.

Why do you want to become Staff?:

Enjoyment:
One of the many reasons why I want to become staff is because I find staffing very fun and entertaining to me. I've always enjoyed staffing and helping out players more than just being a player and playing. I will set many goals for myself while being a staff member and I will make sure to improve more every day to succeed that goal until I've reached one of the many goals that I will have for myself. I am not applying on any Minecraft server just to improve to get a reputation I'm spending my time trying to get staff on here because I love talking to new people every day and having the ability to help them with anything that they need help with.

Cleaning the community:
I'm looking to help reduce the number of toxic players on SagePVP. I'm also going to make sure there isn't toxicity in chat towards other players and I'll make sure to moderate chat to keep everything clean and appropriate to the servers liking. I'll make sure players aren't disrespecting each other and treating others with kindness. I'll treat all the players the exact same and not putting any player over another. This also goes for removing cheaters off the server, I will make sure to remove any cheaters off the server so other players won't get upset about being unfairly killed.

Why should we accept you as a Staff?:

Maturity:
I'm very mature when it's needed and I'll be professional when dealing with players or other staff members. I will not goof around or be immature around players nor will I act like a child. There's always a time to have fun and mess around but I will know when to be mature and professional and when the time is to have fun. I know when the correct time to behave.

Loyalty/Dedication:
I will be very loyal to SagePVP while I'm staff on here. I won't be focused on any other server but this network, so I will be able to dedicate all my time available to SagePVP to staffing and doing my expected job. I will not be talking bad about any servers in the community and I will of course not be talking any negativity towards SagePVP. I will need to show off a good image to the players so they could look up to me instead of looking down upon me. I could see myself still being staff on Sage from months from now, so I know it will not be a waste of my time and everything on here will be beneficial towards me.

Responsibility:
I will make sure all my tasks get completed before I do anything else. If a player or staff member ask me anything I will make sure it gets answered. I will put my staff responsibilities before anything else. If any duty is handed to be I will make sure to complete that duty before playing on the network or going to go do something else. I will never abuse any power given to me on this network and if I have control over someone else I will never go out of my way to abuse it or take advantage over someone or something.

Kindness:
I'm very nice to people and I will be nice to the players and other staff members on the team. I will treat everyone with respect and politeness. I think respecting someone is an appropriate thing to do, also showing care to a situation is also very important so the player doesn't think you're just helping them because you have to and going out of your way. I will be considerate to other people while I'm apart of the staff team and I will also be very helpful to anyone that needs support.

Knowledgeability:
My first time ever being a staff member was back in 2017, I have more than the basic knowledge of a player and I know what will be expected from other staff members. I also will be able to solve situations better than some other people can. I know how the community has changed over the past years so I know what will be expected and I'll make sure to be over the expectations over other staff members on the server. If I do not have enough permission as the staff rank I was given to help the player I will make sure they get support from another staff member that has enough permission to make sure the player is happy and their problem or question gets solved.

Helpfulness:
Secondly, I will be helping any player that needs assistance from a staff member. I'll make sure every player's question gets answered and I will answer them professionally. I will treat every player how I would like to be treated, with kind and respect. If I was on the network in a game and someone asked a question in chat I will put the player's question in front of the gameplay and make sure to help the player first before I put myself first before the player.

Activity
I will be very active on SagePVP while being staff on here. I will put my number one priority will be to get on and do my job. I will stay active in-game, forums, TeamSpeak. I will be sure to dedicate all the free time that is given to me to staff. I always will get an eye on my second monitor focused on the TeamSpeak to make sure players aren't waiting in the support rooms longer than 5 minutes waiting for staff assistance. I will be quick to move them and help them with their problems professionally. I will also stay active on forums and giving my feedback to players, so it will be beneficial to them and I will never comment on something unnecessary that a player couldn't use beneficially.

Role Model:
I will make sure to do everything that is asked of me correctly, so other staff members could look up to me as an outstanding staff member, and with them doing that I would hope that would give them the motivation to follow in my steps as a staff member. I will make sure to give a good look for trial-moderators or new staff members that recently joined the team. I will give each new staff tips and help them out with any questions that they might need to be answered. I will show them how to handle situations correctly and appropriately if needed.

Additional Information:
Thanks for reading my application, I hope you will give me a fair response on it.
This is the format that I have been given, If I miss anything please let me know And I will add it!​