Denied 4fz's staff application

Status
Not open for further replies.

4fz

IGN (In-Game Name): 4fz

Timezone: EST

Do you have any previous staff experience? (If so, list them below): Yes I do, I was staff on a server called pvpwars it was factions, prisons and skyblock. But i have been in ts while screen shares were happening, and i did a few on viper because i was going to be trained to be staff on there, then i thought i was quitting Minecraft so i told them i didn't want my position as staff.

Why would you like to become a staff member?: Well, at the moment i am playing on kits and there are so many hackers (i know there are hackers and other servers as well) I would also like to help as many people as i can along with making people want to stay playing on Sage. I can take things very seriously and don't deal with people that are spamming someone's ip in chat (yes i had my ip spammed in chat by someone) i am very active so i come across these things all the time and hate to see people get doxed and their info being leaked in chat. I just want a chance to improve players experience on the server and to help with the cheaters.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: Ok so, i have been playing on Kits recently and the amount of fast bowers and cheaters that are able to kill you in p3 with a s3 before getting banned is insane i have a few recordings of people cheating on me before getting banned. I would like to make it so that they get banned as soon as they toggle their hacks. I would also answer people questions and just overall try and fix all the issues i can that players have.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: I currently haven't talked with any staff members other than in-game so no.

Additional Information?:
I can always be on, i have already graduated so i will be one of the more active staff members.

Discord:4fz#1512

Frath

+Lack of detail
+ Exlpain more about (If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:)

Brock

Veteran Member
Denied:

Hello @4fz , thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of the following reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failure to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.

Status
Not open for further replies.