Denied ???????? ????? ???????????

Status
Not open for further replies.

DumbChild

Known member
-1 getting all his friends to +1 it lmfao, also lied nova had 30 players on release. Also para and nova were the same server but it was nova realised flopped and then renamed to Para, para hasn't released so he's lied

xJuniorPlaysx

-1 getting all his friends to +1 it lmfao, also lied nova had 30 players on release. Also para and nova were the same server but it was nova realized flopped and then renamed to Para, para hasn't released so he's lied
I said Nova and Para was the same server so that's unnecessary to give me -1. and I'm not getting my friends to +1 I legit don't know these people and they are just being kind and +1'ing it. and I was told Nova had 100 players on release. I can edit it if you want it doesn't bother me. and Para had a beta im pretty sure, according to the Owner

DumbChild

Known member
I said Nova and Para was the same server so that's unnecessary to give me -1. and I'm not getting my friends to +1 I legit don't know these people and they are just being kind and +1'ing it. and I was told Nova had 100 players on release. I can edit it if you want it doesn't bother me. and Para had a beta im pretty sure, according to the Owner
staff on these servers yet u don't know how many players they had on there 1 map? lmfao so u didn't staff at all u moron, along with this Para hasn't released and u clearly didn't staff otherwise u would know if it had beta. If this kid gets staff lmfao

Elize

Established member
staff on these servers yet u don't know how many players they had on there 1 map? lmfao so u didn't staff at all u moron, along with this Para hasn't released and u clearly didn't staff otherwise u would know if it had beta. If this kid gets staff lmfao
Para has actually released with a Beta you wouldn't know this because you are blacklisted Fisy just like you are blacklisted from every other server stop trashing bud.

DumbChild

Known member
Para has actually released with a Beta you wouldn't know this because you are blacklisted Fisy just like you are blacklisted from every other server stop trashing bud.
awwww the random is speaking..... keep raining sage and paying 400$ for 30 players

Status
Not open for further replies.