Not open for further replies.

ofTHIS1

?IGN (In-Game Name):?

My IGN is 42a.

?Age:?

I'm 15 years old.

?Region (EU/NA/Other):?

Bulgaria, Europe

?Do you have any previous staff experience?:?

I’ve had a couple of experiences in being a staff member.

Arcane:
I was Mod for a week and then I left
because I had hard moments with the family.

(I was staff in every known Bulgarian Server)

?Why would you like to become a staff member?:?

I would like to become staff at SagePvP for multiple reasons. Firstly, I have been playing on SagePvP for over a year
and would like to help out the players and make an impact on the players of this amazing network
The next reason why I would like to become staff is that there have been numerous times when I have experienced another player break a rule or multiple rules, and I have been powerless to do anything.
Third, I would want to become staff because of the ability to help the players who require assistance.
In addition to this, I would like to become staff because I would like to reduce the amount of wait time
when a player is needing assistance.
Furthermore, I would like to become staff because I would like to befriend and talk to the staff members of this network.
Besides, I would like to become staff to fill my time and make it useful.

?If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:?

If I was accepted I will give assistance to every player that needs help.
Most of the time I will be online and I think I can handle it.
I am responsible when it comes to staffing. I know the difference between right from wrong.
Being staff at such a huge network is most definitely requires an enormous amount of
responsibility since you are representing the server. Being said, having responsibility is a trait that I hold.
I will mostly be helping everyone as much as I possibly can within each day of the week.
I believe no matter how basic the players issue is they should all have an equal mount of help in getting the issue solved.
Overall I’d like to make the Network a positive environment for others.

?If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why??

I am honest with everything I say. With the few staff managers, I've been through I have been 100% honest with all of them.
Every mistake that I made whilst staff at both networks I would report to the staff manager.
Even if it was a little mistake, I would notify the staff manager.
Having honesty is important because whilst being staff the manager has to have a trustful relationship with his/her staff members.

?Can any current staff members vouch for you?:?

Nope.

?Additional Information?:?

I appreciate your time to read my application. If you could leave any suggestions or criticisms or feedback that would also be appreciated.
If you have anyone questions or concerns regarding my application or myself message me on Discord.
If you would like to contact me you can contact me on Discord.
Discord: ofTHIS#1234

ReallyDicey

You plagiarized and still showed minimalistic knowledge of the English language.
You seem immature and dishonest, -therefore I'm out.

ServiceSub

Reason 1: No color! COLOR is important

Reason 2: I have a feeling just reading through the replies that you lied about being staff on arcane.

Good luck.

Could make the application look better as stated proof of experience is lacking. I personally would say no just because of the effort you put in to it, it lacks also because of lack of experience.

yungwindeLt

Established member

random

(I was staff in every known Bulgarian Server)
wanna tell us about them

can we see proof of arcane or the ign?
(i remember my 7 year old name)​

Status
Not open for further replies.