Denied 37hz Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

37hz

Staff Application Format: Mod
IGN (In-Game Name): 37hz
Region (EU/NA/Other): AU
Do you have any previous staff experience?: VelonMC - Sr . Mod AkumaMC - Helper HCSamurai - Mod+ HCKingdoms - Mod CynicNetwork - Owner
Why would you like to become a staff member?: I would like to become a staff member cause the sage community is not toxic and everyone is chill with everybody out of the view top 3 hcf server i feel that sage is so much better based on the low amounts of toxic players and like more people that dont give doxxing threats and death threats
If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: If accepted i will be active in ts to help people in support rooms as i can play during like different times than other people in eu and na. I will also give partner items suggestions when the staff needs help with suggestions
If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? I would rate my honesty 8 out of 10 because i dont really lie that much i lie sometimes cause i have to in some situations and if i didnt lie i would have probably made someone go mad
Can any current staff members vouch for you?: No
Additional Information?: i know how to ss and i have a good quality mic telegram buisness email and discord 37hz#3737 GhostyPvP [email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.