Denied <3 staff app

zuuro

IGN (In-Game Name): zuuro
Region (EU/NA/Other):NA
Do you have any previous staff experience?:def not but i do know what im doing. :D
Why would you like to become a staff member?: Its a good
experience for people and i feel like i can help the staff team and com better. Also i heard you need staff so i would be a perfect fit for the team. I am also not dumb.
If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: I would help becuase from staff encounters some dont know what they are doing and some people said i could be good staff and so do i think that to.
If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? 7-8 im a straight up person to be honest.
Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional) staff didnt tell me personal but some staff told me to apply.
What is your telegram @?: @zuuroo
Additional Information?: I hope i can make this and have a good day . <3

zuuro

No staff experience
No detail
buddy the question is how you want to get staff with no staff experience. what im saying is how am i supposed to get staff on servers if u want to but u never had it you start off on staff on a server eventually

Chronify

buddy the question is how you want to get staff with no staff experience. what im saying is how am i supposed to get staff on servers if u want to but u never had it you start off on staff on a server eventually
What I done is that I started off with really small servers to gain experience slowly work your way up with the popularity of the server. You can't just start fresh as a staff on a big server averaging this many players per day. So I just recommend for you to start with small servers.

Wynter

Agreed ^ For example (coming from someone who was previously staff at servers such as Cave, Viper, Faithful, etc.), you should start out somewhere small (avg 10-30 players online most of the time) & slowly move your way up. While nobody is saying because you have no experience you won't get anywhere at Sage, they're simply saying that most larger servers will prefer (key word PREFER, not REQUIRE) that you have some sort of experience related to the gamemode that the server you're applying to has to offer.

Just a little tip.
-1 :: Very small amount of detail, no previous experience & multiple grammatical errors.

4Gpuglife

Established member
IGN (In-Game Name): zuuro
Region (EU/NA/Other):NA
Do you have any previous staff experience?:def not but i do know what im doing. :D
Why would you like to become a staff member?: Its a good
experience for people and i feel like i can help the staff team and com better. Also i heard you need staff so i would be a perfect fit for the team. I am also not dumb.
If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: I would help becuase from staff encounters some dont know what they are doing and some people said i could be good staff and so do i think that to.
If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? 7-8 im a straight up person to be honest.
Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional) staff didnt tell me personal but some staff told me to apply.
What is your telegram @?: @zuuroo
Additional Information?: I hope i can make this and have a good day . <3