Denied 2x58 staff application

2x58

Known member
IGN (In-Game Name): 2x58
Region (EU/NA/Other): EU

Do you have any previous staff experience?: I was staff on a server called Darkend and fatal HCF i was pretty active on the server and also started posting for a staff serie's i was mod in both of them

Why would you like to become a staff member?: i want to do something for the community and i love the staff team sagepvp was one of my first hcf server that i played on and ive been playing it since (its been 2 years now) i've seen everything and have been thru every update i've seen the community grow when it was just a small one.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: I would do my best to ban as many hackers and reply to people that need help. Im EU myself and I know that there is alot of staff members that are from the USA, So i can help alot of people that are active in my time zone. Cause when im online from 2 to 4 O'Clock there isnt many staff members online. Almost to staff members so i can be the one that is active. Also i try to handle things in a calm way i dont like to start a fight over something small and I always try to find a solution that is good for us both in a situation. I understand when im wrong and if you tell me that i did something wrong i wont get mad but accept the fact that i did and try to better my self for the next time. and i really hope to get in the staff team since i want to better my staffing experience.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? 10 because i dont like lying as it makes me feel bad and annoyed

Telegram: IGN2x58
Discord: ZxyWrld#2087

Thank you for your time - 2x58

Last edited: