Manager
My IGN is 2x12

I'm 15 years old.

Timezone:

GMT+0

Do you have any previous staff experience?:

ColdNetwork - Moderator
(No proof, sorry :C)

ColdNetwork is the first English server where I've been on and I had a fantastic experience on this server. On ColdNetwork I improved my English and SS skills. I got demoted because my PC broke. ColdNetwork was one of the best server where I've been a Moderator.
On ColdNetwork I had the SS-Verify.

UhcHub - Trial-Moderator

UhcHub is the second English server where 've been on. UhcHub was a good and well-organized server and I liked that. I had a lot of fun on this server because there were a lot of my friends on the staff team. UhcHub was a really good experience and I learned a lot here.
On UhcHub, I had the SS-Verify.

WarAccademy - Helper
WarAccademy is an Italian server. I started my carrier here, this server has everyday 200/400 players. I learned here the basics of screenshares and new things.
WarAccademy was the first big server where I've been a staff member.
On WarAccademy I had the SS-Verify.

ChaosMC - Senior Moderator

ChaosMC is also an Italian server. I was a staffer on the first and second season of this server.
In the first season, the server had 200 players and it was really good. In the second season of ChaosMC, I was like a Staff-Manager because I had to do all the interviews and get new staff members. I resigned from ChaosMC because the server wasn't going well in the last season.

Kelsy - Moderator

Kelsy was a good server faction with a lot of good staffers and players.
On Kelsy, I met a lot of people and I improved my abilities and skills.
On Kelsy there were some staff members that are really good and professional, I learned from them a little.
On Kelsy, I had the SS-Verify.

Quarantena - Trial Moderator

Quarantena is a famous Italian server of a YouTuber.
I resigned from Quarantena because I wanted to change a little bit the modality and try new things because I was tired of the usual faction servers
. Quarantena is a really good server and there are a lot of funny people.

Why would you like to become a staff member?:

There are many reasons why I want to join the staff team.
First of all, I'd like to improve my skills and abilities in the field of screenshares, then I'd like to guarantee a good game experience for every single player on the server. I can be a staff member on a big server as SagePvp and I think that I have the qualities for this. I'd like to help out the community and make it better than now and remove all the toxicity. I feel like I can change a lot the community and make it a really good one. One more reason is that I see in certain hours of the day the support rooms full and I'd like to change it, I want that the players when they join in a support waiting room have to wait just some minutes and not a lot of hours. One more reason is that I like Sagepvp and every time I join here I have a funny and great time with my friends, I like the server and I hope that I will be accepted. One more reason is that I know that Sagepvp is every day better and it is constantly growing as players but also as NetWork. Another important reason is that I want to help every player and be a symbol for them and meet a lot of people and learn new things. For me, be a staff member is like a hobby because I started like 2 years ago and now I like doing this and I have always fun and a great time. Also, I know that every staff member that joins this staff team can improve their skills and I like to do it too.
Another reason why I want to join the staff team is that I want to give my abilities and skills to all the players and also my knowledge about
HCF, Practice, and KitMaps. I've played on Sage a lot but not just on this server, I've played on Faithful, Arcane, Velt, so I know very well the modality.
One more reason that is not really important is that I live in Italy and I have a different timezone from the entire staff team I think, be in this timezone
can be really good because you can catch a cheater in strange hours. One more reason is that I know that Sage has a lot of partners and YouTubers and it can be really helpful for the server. I think that Sage can increase a lot of the players on the server thanks to those YouTubers and partners.
Another reason is that I want to do Staff Series on the server and bring new players, bringing Staff Series is useful for both me and the server because I can bring new players and i can get more subscribers and likes. I've been part of this community for a lot of time and now I'd like to help it and not just play on the server. Being a staff member means that you are representing the entire server and you have to be serious and professional. I think that Sage has to have always good and new staff members because it is consistently growing and have new and fresh staffers would help the server and I'm here for this. I also want to be in the staff team because I want to help the community and have the chance to meet a lot of people and learn from them and improve my abilities and skills. being a Trial-Moderator or being a staff member is fantastic for me, I like doing this job. I want to eliminate EVERY cheater on the server and toxic players.
I really want to be a staff member on this server.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:

I would give all the players my help with my skills and qualities.
I have many minor and major qualities that make me a great staff member. I am a good and friendly boy.
Here are some of my qualities:

[Activity]

If I'll be accepted I will give a lot of time to the server and on the teamspeak while helping
a lot of players and give to them support. Being active is really important because
you can meet a lot of staff members and start to make friends with them.

[Maturity]

I am 15 years old and I'm still young but I can be really mature,
I can manage every situation with calm and professionalism.
Being mature is really important because it shows if you can handle a lot of situations.

[Experience]

I've written before about my staff experience and I haven't written all of them but I have a lot of experience and I'm used to being a staff member and I am also familiar with the permissions, commands and the various situations.

[Honesty]

If I will be accepted I would be every ttime honest and good with the players and the other staff members. I would never lie to a staff member and if I will do a mistake I will always say that. Lying is the worst choice that someone can do.

[Teamwork]

Teamwork is really important, it shows if you can work with others and do something together.
If I need help I would ask to a staff member and if a staff member needs me I would help him.
Before doing anything I would compare myself with the other staff members.

[Respect]

No matter what I will always bring respect to everuyone. I would give respect even if the player is toxic, bring respect to others will bring respect to you. I would never insult or don't bring respect to someone.

[Patience / Calm]

I'm a really calm and patient boy. Being calm or patience will help you to make good decisions and show that you can handle various scenarios.

[Extrovert]

I am a person who likes to make new friends, I am a nice guy and very energetic. I would like to make friends and meet many people. I'm really friendly and great.

[Recording]

I always have open recording software, I can record with good quality with 60+ FPS. For any eventuality, I could start recording. I think it is very useful as I will not be able to ban for a while I will be able to report the cheaters in this way

[Comunication]

I like talking to people, especially when doing support might be a little fun, the players might like this. Even in-game chat I enjoy chatting with other players and help them.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?

I would rate my honesty with an 8.
I know when I have to joke someone and when to be serious.
Being honest is very important, this also shows how mature you are.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?:

Nope.

Additional Information?:

1 or 2 years ago I did an application on Sage and I literally plagiarized it.
I'm truly sorry for everyone and I know that I did a mistake.
I hope that you will be nice to me.
Thank you for reading my application, write +1/-1 with various reasons.

V

Varsityz

+1 idk why people are saying its plagarized, I did a checker and its not

Status
Not open for further replies.