Denied 2x12 [EU]

2x12

Manager
IGN (In Game Name): 2x12
Timezone: GMT
Do you own a quality microphone?: Nope, No microphone bro.
Do you have Discord, Telegram & Teamspeak?: Yep, Tele @ Baby2x12, TS: 2x12, discord: 2x12#6297
Do you have any previous Staff Experience?: yep, staff on fmc (mod) staff on hypixel (owner) staff on hive & mineplex (plat administrator)
Why do you want to become Staff?: becuz i can help as i was owner on hypixel
Why should we accept you as a Staff?: becauser I CAN HELP
Can any staff member vouch for you?: yep, me when I become staff.
Additional Information: nope!

K

KingVerzache

I do like how much detail and the amount of thought put into this application greatly outways many other individuals' documents. I thoroughly want to see you on the staff team as I believe that you could make and bring incredible things to the network. Although you do not have a microphone I do not see this as a major issue when becoming staff as your job is to help the individual or deal with his or her complaint; this can be done in a number of ways with typing being just one of them. However, as I did read you were staff on "Hypixel" and were named as such "Owner," I do believe this may be false information, but then again I do not know for certain and will not count it against you as I hold no proof. Other than that, I wish you the best of luck and believe this application is fantastic and you are a great fit for the staff team.

2x12

Manager
I do like how much detail and the amount of thought put into this application greatly outways many other individuals' documents. I thoroughly want to see you on the staff team as I believe that you could make and bring incredible things to the network. Although you do not have a microphone I do not see this as a major issue when becoming staff as your job is to help the individual or deal with his or her complaint; this can be done in a number of ways with typing being just one of them. However, as I did read you were staff on "Hypixel" and were named as such "Owner," I do believe this may be false information, but then again I do not know for certain and will not count it against you as I hold no proof. Other than that, I wish you the best of luck and believe this application is fantastic and you are a great fit for the staff team.
I'll take that as a +1