↬ Do you have any previous staff experience?:
NoDebuff - Head Admin
PvPBar - Admin
VeltPvP - Senior Mod
CavePvP - Mod+
ViperMC - Mod
SagePvP - Mod

↬ Why would you like to become a staff member?:
I am interested in becoming a staff member of SagePvP because I believe I can make a positive contribution to the server community. I have a strong passion for Minecraft and PVP gameplay, and I am eager to share my knowledge and experience with others. As a staff member, I would be able to help create a safe and enjoyable environment for players, by enforcing rules and promoting positive community interactions.

In addition to my passion for Minecraft and PVP gameplay, I have a background in leadership and teamwork. I am confident that I can work effectively with other staff members to achieve our common goals, and to provide the best possible experience for players on the server. I am also a responsible and dedicated individual, who is willing to put in the time and effort required to fulfill the duties of a staff member.

Overall, I believe that becoming a staff member on SagePvP would be an exciting opportunity for me to give back to the Minecraft community, while also developing my own skills and experience. I am eager to contribute to the success of the server and to help create a positive and engaging experience for all players.

↬ If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: If I were accepted as staff on SagePvP, I would focus on improving the players' experience in several ways. Firstly, I would work to ensure that the server rules are clear and consistently enforced, creating a safe and enjoyable environment for all players. I would also be vigilant in enforcing the rules in a fair and impartial way so that all players feel that they are being treated equally. Finally, I would be responsive and approachable as a staff member, making myself available to answer questions and address concerns from players.

↬ If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? I would rate my honesty as a 9 out of 10. I believe that honesty is one of the most important values in life, and I always strive to be truthful and transparent in my interactions with others. Being honest with players would be the most important thing to gain the trust of a staff member and to feel more comfortable around the staff.

↬ Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional) Hayh, Headed
↬ How active can you be (Hours per day): 3 hours per day.
↬ What is your discord @?: 2et#6100
↬ Additional Information (optional):

Favouritist

-2 looks like lack of detail and from those servers you might want to provide proof from those servers. Even if Headed is vouching.
(Will change to a +1 if you add detail and proof of staff)

Last edited: