Denied 1Wolvess1 Staff Application.

Status
Not open for further replies.

1Wolvess1

Staff Application Format:
IGN (In-Game Name): My IGN is 1Wolvess1 - More Info - https://namemc.com/profile/1Wolvess1.1

Region (EU/NA/Other): I am EU Time zone in United Kingdom (GMT)

Do you have any previous staff experience?: Yes as growing up playing Minecraft I have modded tons of servers and even admin and even ran a few of my own

Why would you like to become a staff member?:

I believe I should become a Staff Member because I am a very kind and dedicated person with an open heart. Ever since I started playing SagePvP I have always been involved with the community trying to help every player I could. I always try my hardest to make everyone happy and make a good impression on the new players so they will keep coming back and playing.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:

If I were to get accepted, I would try to help everyone with their needs and take the job very seriously. I believe I am a very outgoing person and I try to get along with everybody I meet, I would be a great addition to the server because I love helping people, I think I am a really helpful person, not only in game, but also in real life like in school I have received many awards for helping in school occasions, charities, and much more. I am also very hardworking, I would stay up throughout the night doing an errand I was given.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? Solid 8 Because I have the confidence and communication skills to take part in this position and am aware of the various responsibilities that comes with being a helper. Although I may come out as a bit strong that is because I stand up for what I believe is right and not what is wrong. I have integrity and honesty, grant that I may make mistakes along the way, I am human after all. If there is a problem with a certain player I will make sure to see it from there point of view instead of giving my opinion straight away on how I think this person should handle their issue.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: I Don't really talk to any of the staff members but I have talked to partners and most of the time i watch and support their streams

Additional Information?:

Some traits about me:
Trustworthy,

I am reliable, all individuals who know me trust me extremely well. Not only on here, but in real life as well.
Friendly,
I am friendly, I love everybody on this server, I like making new companions, and I forgive easily.
Hard Working,
As I said some time recently, I am very hardworking, on the off chance that I was given a task, I'd need to complete it.
and

Organized,

I am extremely sorted out, I thought I'd include this in here in light of the fact that it is essential to be composed as a helper, I am great at arranging my time, I can make time for school and Minecraft.

I am devoted to this server, and I love it. I don't plan on leaving at any point in the near future. Much obliged to all of you for perusing my application, and good luck!
- 1Wolvess1

kamonk

Neutral
In "Do you have any previous staff experience?:", you not only have no proof of any staffing but you didn't even list any servers down.

D

Deleted member 5408

Thanks for taking the time to create an application, but we won't be moving forward with it at this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.