↬ Age:

↬ Region (EU/NA/Other):
EU

↬ Do you have any previous staff experience?:
VeltPvP - Builder + Chat Mod
Supremegames - Sr. Mod + SS Verified
ShushMC - Builder + Mod

↬ Why would you like to become a staff member?:
I have been playing Minecraft for almost 5 years now, and I have a very good understanding of the game and its mechanics. I have also been involved in many online Minecraft communities, so I have a good idea of what a successful server looks like. I believe that I have the skills needed to be a successful staff member, such as problem-solving, communication, and conflict resolution. I would like to become a staff member because I want to contribute to the server's success. I want to help create a fun and safe environment for players to enjoy. I am passionate about the game and I believe that I can help make sure that everyone is having fun and playing by the rules. I am also a team player, so I would like to work with the rest of the staff to ensure that the server is running smoothly. I am also willing to learn new things and take on new challenges to help the staff and the server. I am very organized and I can handle multiple tasks at once while making sure that everything is done correctly. I am a mature and responsible person who can handle difficult situations quickly and professionally. I am very patient and I am willing to take the time to help players and answer their questions.

↬ If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
If accepted, I would strive to ensure the players have the best experience possible in the world of Minecraft. To do this, I would focus on three main areas: communication, customer service, and game content. Firstly, I would communicate regularly with the players. This could include responding to feedback, discussing potential changes to the game, and addressing any concerns they may have. I would also look to build a strong rapport with the players by engaging in conversations and providing them with timely updates. Secondly, I would work to improve customer service. This could include responding to players quickly and accurately, providing guidance and support when needed, and proactively addressing any issues or disputes. Finally, I would look to expand the game content. This could include creating new maps, introducing new items, and developing new game modes. By doing this, I would ensure the players have something new and interesting to explore, which would make their experience more enjoyable. Overall, I am passionate about providing the players with the best experience possible. By focusing on communication, customer service, and game content, I am confident that I can make a positive contribution to the Minecraft community.

↬ If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?
I would rate my honesty a 10 out of 10. I strongly believe in being honest at all times. Honesty is the best policy, and I always strive to be truthful in my interactions with others. I also believe in being as transparent as possible in any situation and strive to be open with others. I understand that honesty is a key element to building and maintaining trust, and that is something that I value highly. Additionally, I am always honest with myself, and I strive to be the best version of myself in any situation. Honesty is a cornerstone of my character and I always strive to be honest and open with the people around me.I would rate my honesty as a 10 because I believe that honesty is one of the most important qualities a person can have. I strive to be honest in all aspects of
my life and believe it is essential to build trust with those around me

↬ How active can you be (Hours per day):
I can be active for at least 4-6 hours per day.

↬ What is your telegram @?:
↬ What is your discord @?:
deleted user#0003
↬ Additional Information (optional)?:

Understudies

-1 tries doxxing kids on discord
1673893123029.png

1v1

also just for context, all i did was google his minecraft igns after he started talking shit to me and found that video.

snws

+1 seems mature and very detailed. But I would take care of the drama with understudies because it does not look professional!