Not open for further replies.

1jkr

↬ IGN (In-Game Name): 1jkr
---------------------------------
↬ Age: 16
↬ Region (EU/NA/Other): NAE
↬ Do you have any previous staff experience?: Yes. Here is a list of servers I was staffed at previously.
ElevateMC - Trial-Mod
Fyre. cc - Trial-Mod
SteelPvP- Mod
SerpentHCF -Platform-Admin
Lush- Mod+
----------------------------------
↬ Why would you like to become a staff member?:
Since about 2017, I have gotten into staffing at popular/underrated servers. I've always had an interest in helping the communities of populated servers and just gaining experience overall. I don't have a ton of GOOD experience, but that is why I am coming here. I'd be a great addition to the staff team, and I am friendly with some of the staff members here currently. I am a mature, honest, and capable person that is always willing to succeed and help out people. There have been some ups and downs throughout my staffing career, but I was always able to work past them and learn from my mistakes. Going to sage, I would like to work on my staffing experience, knowing more about the staff team, etc.

Attitude Adjustment: Another reason why I am going here is to get rid of my old ego, but now, I lost that. I am glad I lost this because having a "huge" ego is not a very good thing. I'd like to improve my relationship skills, as well as communication skills. + Gaining a better reputation as a staff member. My reputation is pretty decent, however, it could improve. If the sage staff team gave me a chance, I wouldn't let any of them down by proving this message.

Professionalism: Whenever it comes to staffing at a server, you always need to be professional. I am always professional towards players no matter who they are, my friend, someone I know, etc. Whenever I am doing my job as a staff member I will never just stop being mature just to talk to a friend. That is unprofessional. People I know are very informal, and I am the opposite of that.

Maturity: This also correlates to the above. As said, I am a mature person when it comes to staffing. I always address higherups on how they should be addressed, as well as listening to them and making improvements if told to do so. I am an open person, meaning that any tips that are given to me will be taken seriously.
-----------------------------------
↬ If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
Support Rooms: If accepted, in my opinion, support rooms are the most important. Usually, people are always waiting in TeamSpeak for a staff member to move them and sometimes they even leave after waiting too long. If I were to become a staff member, I would always be very active in TeamSpeak trying to move as many people as I can and assist them to the best of my ability.

Tickets: Sometimes I notice that tickets do take a bit to be responded to. If I was on the staff team, I would do my best to answer as many tickets I can, taking my time and addressing issues to higher-ups if I cannot deal with a certain issue. This also goes for TeamSpeak.

Help-Ops: Regarding in-game situations, I will always be answering Help-Ops as fast as I can, trying to help as best as I can.(Ex. If I were staff currently, I would always be ready to help someone in-game.
-------------------------------------

↬ If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?
On a scale of 1/10, I would rate myself a 10/10 for honesty.
Why?: Honesty, is also one of the most important things when it comes to staffing. There could be different opinions on a certain problem, and the best way to resolve that problem is, to be honest. Lying can be risky, + unprofessional. If you are caught in a lie, it just makes things worse, and will end up in a bad position for you. If any scenarios like this happen, I will always try to provide evidence to support my claims.
-------------------------------------

↬ Can any current staff members vouch for you?:
Crating - Admin

↬ Can you meet the weekly requirement of a minimum of 12 hours of playtime per map? (If you cannot meet this then your application will automatically be denied.) Yes, I can meet the daily average of 12 hours per map.
↬ What is your telegram @?: @Ign1jkr
↬ What is your discord @?: kjr#7752

↬ Additional Information (optional)?: No.

citation

Established member
+0.75
I know a really weird rating. Only thing I would suggest is adding proof. Aside from that gl

XylemPhone

-1 literally glitched in my base the other day and uses the same application over and over again

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.