Denied 1Faller's Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

um10

Staff Application Format:
IGN (In-Game Name):1Faller
Timezone:BST (GMT+1)
Do you have any previous staff experience? (If so, list them below): I used to be admin on a small server called TwineHCF. This had a player count of about 200people but it was still a learning curve for me. This is where my staffing begun. However, i resigned as the server shut down. And sagepvp is a great server with amazing people on it.

Why would you like to become a staff member?: I would like to become a staff member because i find being a staff member on a hcf server to be very interesting. It will change my whole viewpoint on the server and that game as a whole. I have been friends with so many staff members on sage. From Twqntys, to Tannin. Learning about what to do if something happens and what is right and wrong. I would like to become staff to help the community become a better and happier place for people to spend there time and do what they love to do. I enjoy helping people with there problems because it makes me feel accomplished, and helping people is just a nice thing to do. I try to help people as much as i can in chat, if anyone needs help with something i would usual try to help them as much as i can. As i have been playing sagepvp for about 4years now i know that sometimes staff isn't online to help. This could be early morning in uk time, i am usual on in the morning so i would be able to help people if they need it. Finally, i belief that becoming staff on sagepvp i could make the server grow as i know a lot of people who quit sagepvp because the staff team was not on to do there job. And if i got staff i could bring those players back.
If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: If i got accepted i would improve the players experience by always looking in chat to see if someone needs help, and help them. This includes that if i'm in a fight and someone needs help then i will just die and go help with right away. If someone is in teamspeak i will move and help them as soon as possible. If i needed help with something i.e a second op pinion then i would politely ask another staff member to come and help me.

As many people know me on this server i feel that if they knew i was staff and needed help then they would as me for help. This would be a good thing because it means that, 1. i am helping someone who needs it and 2. that if there are no other staff on (that they know) then i will be there to help.
Can any current staff members vouch for you?: Tannin/carson
Additional Information?:
At the moment i am a Builder on the sagepvp team. This shows that i am a trust worthy person and that i am dedicated to make the server a better place. As a staff member i know that you can not play HCF, This does not bother me as i do not play the "HCF" part of sagepvp, instead i play kitmap because i feel that the community is a better place. However i have seen a lot of bad times where the chat has been *racist or d-dos threats* and no other staff have been on to do anything.

cobweb

- lack of detail.
- provide proof of you being staff there.
- Really Immature / Toxic in (Ingame, Discord and sometimes in Teamspeak)
- unorganized.

Goodluck!

OkeyShorty

Why do children who are 10 years old take me to the cheat check for cheats by some children who do not know how to talk? Make an age limit from 16 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.