1c2l
Region (EU/NA/Other):
eu
Do you have any previous staff experience?:
warpvp mod
hcftestinghcf admin
karrat.rip mod

Why would you like to become a staff member?:
Playing hcf is fun. But I'm at a point that I would rather be banning hackers / building my rep as a staff member
and have been looking for a server for quite some time, and I feel like sage is the place for me.
but The main reason I want to become staff on SagePvP is mostly to help out the players and the staff, I have been playing on here for 1day, 1hour and I am really enjoying playing on this server. Some more reason I want to be staff is I do enjoy helping people out as I feel that it shows a lot of respect and there is sometimes people asking for help in chat when no staff are on.
I’m very active and play daily for I’d say about 5 hours and in the weekends 10 hours+ if I have time, I want to help the server out. Helping the server out is a really important thing, I also like keeping the server safe and clean for new players. I will respond to every thing that gets asked to me, I will do the support rooms, I always read my discord, checking the SagePvP discord if anyone needs help. Even at school I will respond to them and help them or send to another staff-member if they need help as soon as possible. I have a lot of patience and I know most rules already.
I would consider myself as a trustworthy and honest person. I do not abuse and I will follow the rules, neither can I be bribed. I will do anything necessary to keep the server enjoyable and punish the hackers and warn the people who do not follow the rules. I am a man of my word, if I say I do something or about to do anything, I will do it no matter what.

I will always remain calm in every situation and I think I fit in the team because I am very active and from the EU, I do not see a lot of staff on.
when I am home from school I go straight to my PC to checkout my dm's, pokes and more. I am a very social person and I am kinda in to the staff team already. I am helping people out already as much as I can.
I have noticed that in the hours I am online, there barely is any staff online or only one or two. I would be really useful in these times since that's when I am usually online most.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
Through my previous staff experiences and times of being staff, and even times of being unorganized and chaotic, I've learned different aspects about myself and players on different networks. Some, however I believe are necessary for you to hear and can give you a better image of what I'm capable of doing. The information that will be listed below will improve a players' experience and the staff experiences. I can get a server's hype going as well as a raise to the member count, whethere that is the server or communication device. Discord is the app for communication I use most often, as I know how to run it effectively and set up spiffy discords for servers. My expertise in discord allows me to host events through bots, and personal events announced globally to get in interaction with the community.
I can as a staff member, I'm willing to do whatever it takes to become a good staff member and have a fun time on the server for me and the rest of the players on sagepvp. Also some in game stuff id try to do for the server would be Make a trapping id try to make the server just better in general and help bring my ideas to sage like make more events for the players too play while they play hcf, we could add spleef as maybe a event to win keys and a few other games such as Spleef, rod duels on prac, do more in game rewards for the players with no rank and make the server more popular by maybe giving the sever more recognition. Those are some of my ideas thank you so much

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?

8-9Id rate myself a 8, I would rate myself a 8 because i'm Highly motivated to help the players, do the right thing and help out the whole community, I always want to be on the game and have fun even if its just to help someone in ts or discord

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional) no <3

Additional Information?: no <3

TwinkleToes

IGN (In-Game Name):
1c2l
Region (EU/NA/Other):
eu
Do you have any previous staff experience?:
warpvp mod
hcftestinghcf admin
karrat.rip mod

Why would you like to become a staff member?:
Playing hcf is fun. But I'm at a point that I would rather be banning hackers / building my rep as a staff member
and have been looking for a server for quite some time, and I feel like sage is the place for me.
but The main reason I want to become staff on SagePvP is mostly to help out the players and the staff, I have been playing on here for 1day, 1hour and I am really enjoying playing on this server. Some more reason I want to be staff is I do enjoy helping people out as I feel that it shows a lot of respect and there is sometimes people asking for help in chat when no staff are on.
I’m very active and play daily for I’d say about 5 hours and in the weekends 10 hours+ if I have time, I want to help the server out. Helping the server out is a really important thing, I also like keeping the server safe and clean for new players. I will respond to every thing that gets asked to me, I will do the support rooms, I always read my discord, checking the SagePvP discord if anyone needs help. Even at school I will respond to them and help them or send to another staff-member if they need help as soon as possible. I have a lot of patience and I know most rules already.
I would consider myself as a trustworthy and honest person. I do not abuse and I will follow the rules, neither can I be bribed. I will do anything necessary to keep the server enjoyable and punish the hackers and warn the people who do not follow the rules. I am a man of my word, if I say I do something or about to do anything, I will do it no matter what.

I will always remain calm in every situation and I think I fit in the team because I am very active and from the EU, I do not see a lot of staff on.
when I am home from school I go straight to my PC to checkout my dm's, pokes and more. I am a very social person and I am kinda in to the staff team already. I am helping people out already as much as I can.
I have noticed that in the hours I am online, there barely is any staff online or only one or two. I would be really useful in these times since that's when I am usually online most.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
Through my previous staff experiences and times of being staff, and even times of being unorganized and chaotic, I've learned different aspects about myself and players on different networks. Some, however I believe are necessary for you to hear and can give you a better image of what I'm capable of doing. The information that will be listed below will improve a players' experience and the staff experiences. I can get a server's hype going as well as a raise to the member count, whethere that is the server or communication device. Discord is the app for communication I use most often, as I know how to run it effectively and set up spiffy discords for servers. My expertise in discord allows me to host events through bots, and personal events announced globally to get in interaction with the community.
I can as a staff member, I'm willing to do whatever it takes to become a good staff member and have a fun time on the server for me and the rest of the players on sagepvp. Also some in game stuff id try to do for the server would be Make a trapping id try to make the server just better in general and help bring my ideas to sage like make more events for the players too play while they play hcf, we could add spleef as maybe a event to win keys and a few other games such as Spleef, rod duels on prac, do more in game rewards for the players with no rank and make the server more popular by maybe giving the sever more recognition. Those are some of my ideas thank you so much

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?

8-9Id rate myself a 8, I would rate myself a 8 because i'm Highly motivated to help the players, do the right thing and help out the whole community, I always want to be on the game and have fun even if its just to help someone in ts or discord

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional) no <3

Additional Information?: no <3
Lack of detail
To much bolding, bold the questions and in bold the answers
Provide proof of your experience