Denied 16potted's Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

16potted

IGN (In-Game Name): 16potted

Region (EU/NA/Other): NA

Do you have any previous staff experience?: I was a Sr. Mod on HCRival when audimatic was owner, but when he left I left because I felt like it was a good move for me. ive been working my way up to bigger servers such as the SagePVP Network.

Why would you like to become a staff member?: I would like to become a staff member because I feel as if I can make a difference in the server. I've noticed a lot of flaws in the HCF community and I think I could help change them.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: I am a very active player, and would be a very active staff member. Meaning that I would be able to help the players and the community by being there for the server.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? On a scale of 1 to 10 I would rate my own honesty as a 10. The reason behind is that there is no reason to lie.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: audimatic

Additional Information?: Nope! That's all.

citation

Established member
I was staff around 1 month before Audi left, and you were not staff for memory. Unless you can provide decent proof.

C

calvin

Thanks for taking the time to apply, but I won't be moving forward with your application at this time

Status
Not open for further replies.