[-]
Lack of detail
[-] Not a lot of experience and no proof

Try to get proof and add detail and I will gladly change to a +1

pah

IGN (In-Game Name): comunidad
Region (EU/NA/Other): NA
Do you have any previous staff experience?:

Yeah i was staff in '' HolyPvP '' a spanish server it was like 1y ago, but in my time i learned a lot, like, how to make ss's, help people, and more stuff. I know I have no more experience, but if I manage to enter the staff, I would learn more, every day I would try harder, to be a better staff, either learning more about ss, helping users, or with server problems in general, with the time would be able to spend a lot and give a very good performance as part of the staff team

Why would you like to become a staff member?:
I would like to be a staff since I have many qualities that differentiate me from others.

Activity: normally, I am very active I can moderate 4-5 hours a day, attend in the ts, or in discord, and helping users in whatever they need, I also want to clarify that I can 4 to 5 hours on a Saturday or Sunday , on one day of the week I could take 2 to 3 hours, even so I would try to give my best performance, and help users

Independent: normally, doing a ss, I am very independent, I can do it myself, and always giving my best, it should be clarified that if a fellow staff wants to give me help, it is always welcome, since some things I know, but others not , and I will always need a help ...

Toxic: I am a very chill person, in the factions that I have played I have always got on well with all the members and I always helped them, I am not saying that I am a robot and that I am never toxic, but in a moment of laughing, I laugh , in a serious moment, I stay serious obviously

Trust

Being a Sage staff is very important to me. and I would like to have the opportunity to show that I am someone to trust, that I can do a good job and that they will not be disappointed in me ... On the contrary, if I enter I hope they feel comfortable with me as Helper, and I will try to give the best, so that they always think like this ...

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:

I would help them in such a way that they feel comfortable within the server I would give them all my help, either in the game, ts3 or discord, if a user needs help, report a bug, or report someone, I will be there to help you in what I need, I would always be watching all the modalities trying to find some cheater, or toxic people, so that users have a good experience within the server

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?

obviosly 10. I am a trustworthy person, I am very happy, charismatic, and I always try to give a good impression of myself, so that other people know that I am someone of good. Most people trust me, since I am mature, and I can take things seriously, and I can handle all kinds of things.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: Sauds and Dot probably
Additional Information?: Im Translator, and i help a lot of staff, and they know me, i hope they remember me, and i can be a staff member, thats all boys, thanks
+1

was a good staff member on Holy
1 of the only 3 staff members who would afk their TS and respond

dolefully

Lack of detail, when speaking to him about being racist in chat he told me to 'stfu', I hope I don't see this person on the staff team as he definitely doesn't care about this position.

dolefully

i wanna know ur main alias
I have another account 'along', but this is my main alias, I messaged you earlier about saying toxic things in chat and wanting to become staff and I told you it isn't a good look and tried to help you but you were rude to me and told me to 'stfu'. Saying its cap just shows you are lying in your application saying your honesty is a 10/10 rating. Start to be more mature and kind to one another and maybe you will get a chance at being staff, remember, the truth always comes out.

Koiq

The application lacks detail
many spelling errors & grammar problems.
not the most experience.

dfm

Established member
Thanks for taking the time to create an application, but we won't be moving forward with it at this time.
I suggest adding more detail before applying again.