Do you have any previous staff experience?:

Fyre.cc Mod (for a few months)

Ambiencepvp Admin

HcNexus SrMod (Resigned)
No proof

HcRival Helper (Resigned)
No proof

Why would you like to become a staff member?:

There are a lot of reasons for becoming a Staff member on Sage. First of all, I can see how fast the server is growing and that it has the potential to revive the HCF community. With my skills, I will make sure that the player experience is good and that the server is fun to play. I will also support and promote the server in many ways. When I used to be staff on other servers I loved helping people because it makes their experience on the server better. I also want to help Sage to become an even better server with my skills and make sure that the community has fun playing Sage. I also enjoy doing support rooms as it’s an easy way to help people and make their days as well as mine. Another reason is that the Sage staff team feels so friendly, and everyone tries to make the server a fun place and I want to be a part of that!

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:

I will improve the player's experience by spending a lot of time on the server and connecting with the players on the server. I will do this by being active on Sage, TeamSpeak and the forums. I will also help the players that need support as best as possible. I will also help find and catch rule-breakers as this can destroy a server if it's not handled. If I get accepted I will be on Sage for a large portion of my free time to make sure that the players are nice to each other and that nobody breaks the rules.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?

9 I believe nobody is perfect in life. Everyone has lied in his life but I would never lie on Sage because I want to improve the player experience as much as I can. Staff that are lying on the server shouldn't be staff at all. Lying to other staff will not only affect the server but will also affect the experience for players on the server. I find it very important to be truthful at any time because lying will always backfire on you later.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?:

No current staff members can vouch for me, but I would love to work with the staff team on Sage.

Can you meet the weekly requirement of a minimum of 12 hours of playtime per map? (If you cannot meet this then your application will automatically be denied.)

Yes, I would definitely reach this requirement but I'll try my best to exceed the requirement.

What is your telegram @?:

My telegram is @Real102CPS

Additional Information?:

My discord is 102CPS#9969

I have more strengths than weaknesses and I believe that is an important thing for becoming a staff member. I will always stay focused on what needs to happen on the server. I will also listen to the higher-up staff members and make sure to communicate with them as that is a very important thing.

I can speak fluent English and Dutch, but I can also speak/understand a bit of German and French. This is also a very important skill to have as a large part of the HCF community is Dutch.

Thank you for taking the time to read my staff application!

Last edited:

4Gpuglife

Established member
IGN (In-Game Name):

102CPS

Region (EU/NA/Other):

EU
Do you have any previous staff experience?:

Fyre.cc Mod (for a few months)

HcRise Admin (Resigned after abusive owners)

HcNexus SrMod (Resigned)

HcRival Helper (Resigned)

Why would you like to become a staff member?:

There are a lot of reasons for becoming a Staff member on Sage. First of all, I can see how fast the server grows and that it has the potential to revive the HCF community. I want to help Sage to become an even better server with my skills and make sure that the community has fun playing. I also enjoy doing support rooms as it’s an easy way to help people and make their days as well as mine. Another reason is that the Sage staff team feels so friendly, and everyone tries to make the server a fun place and I want to be a part of that!

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:

First of all, my main goal would be to make sure that the server stays as friendly as possible. I’d also help people in TeamSpeak to ensure that they have the best time on the server and make sure that everyone who chooses Sage has the best experience possible.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?

9 I believe nobody is perfect in life but I would never lie on Sage.
Can any current staff members vouch for you?:

No

Can you meet the weekly requirement of a minimum of 12 hours of playtime per map? (If you cannot meet this then your application will automatically be denied.)

Yes, I would definitely reach this requirement and even try to get more.

What is your telegram @?:

My telegram is @Real102CPS

Additional Information?:

My discord is 102CPS#9969

These are some of my strengths

Focused

When a staff member tells me to do something I will make sure the task is finished and make sure it’s correct.

Friendly

I am a friendly guy. When people need help, I try to help them as best as I can. In TeamSpeak I would also be formal to everyone and stay focused on my task.

Patience

I always let people finish when they are talking and won’t interrupt them.

Bilingual

I speak Dutch and English fluently which is a major strength as a large proportion of the player base is from the Netherlands.

Thank you for taking the time to read my staff application!

D

Deployable

If you add more detail onto your application + provide proof of your previous listed staff experiences I'll set you on pending.