Denied 10000K's Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

IGN (In-Game Name)

Timezone
GMT/BST (EU)

Do you have any previous staff experience? (If so, list them below)
Yes, I have staff experience in being staff on 3 different servers:
VanityMC: Within this server, I achieved the rank of Helper, After receiving this rank, I instantly went onto being one of the most respected staff members (With the helper rank), unfortunately, due to School Exams coming close, I had to resign, and I have no returned to the server since.
TheMilkyway (Shutdown): A server in which I helped Dev on actually (I was Helper rank though), We got the our release, but couldn't handle the player base, and TPS issues, so we had to close it down.
FactionsRed (Shutdown): An OG factions type server (Kind of like Vanity), The servers opening was delayed a whole year due to personal issues of the owner, but when it came back, the players base was brilliant and everyone respected me as I was one of the first staff members (I got to Mod), then unfortunately, the owner got scammed, and the server was shutdown.

Why would you like to become a staff member?
Whilst the server has a great reception towards players needs, I feel that the speed and accuracy of these fixes and helped complaints are not fulfilled fast enough to meet the players standard (I would know as i waited 1.5hrs to receive a rollback from a kick and kill). I would also like to become staff member because in my opinion, and my experience of being staff, nothing is better than helping people, and I feel great every time I help out with a players needs. Becoming staff on SagePvP would be brilliant, as I've been a loyal member for a while now, and I've grown a liking to the staff team, player base and of course, Jacob in addition I would like to become a member of staff so I can provide more help, currently, I answer people's questions but they rarely listen because I'm not a helper. I rarely see staff online, and in these times hackers take advantage of this, however, I am on when most staff are off due to time zones so I can fix the issues with hackers. I would also like to become staff so I can respond to peoples forum posts and have them listen and take on my advice.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?
If I am accepted, the way I would improve the players' experiences would simply be: to the best of my ability. Now I'm not saying with my addition, all players experience would be increased to the max, but what I am going to say, is that I would help a lot, and 100% improve the majority of the player-base's attitude towards the server's staff team and overall game play. The way I would do this, would simply be, through persistence and determination to make SagePvP's players and the server, as toxicity free as possible, of course, I can't prevent the harmless banter between players, but the racist, and derogatory comments towards players that are unnecessary, would be reduced to a minimum, and any / all hackers, would most likely be stopped, even before the Anti-Cheat has a chance... I have no life, so I no life the server and keep it under control, to the best of my ability.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?
Unfortunately, the only staff member that could, Is no longer staff, so: No.

Additional Information?:
Thank you to everyone that stopped and read this application, and to pay you back, please write down some constructive feedback, that could help me next time, if i do not get accepted.

Thanks,

Fink

-Add more detail in "why you want to become staff" / How you could help improve player's experience"
-Proof of those servers would also help your app!

Good luck!

cobweb

Hey @10000K,

I'm going to give you a -1 for these Reasons:

- lack of detail
- lack of experience
- no proof of staffing on any of these servers.

Goodluck!

Naughty

Known member
---Reasons Being---
- HUGE lack of detail
- no experience
- Need proof of staffing
(Take into consideration for making changes and adding detail and I will think about a plus 1)

C

calvin

Thank you for taking the time to submit an application, but unfortunately it’s been denied.

- Doesn't meet minimum word requirement.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks time. Please take this time to revise your application if need be.

Status
Not open for further replies.