100% true staff tier

NWhiteBoy

Owner
Jacob [EU] - 8 - Good has a brain better than half the staff tbh
Maxhockey3 [US] - 6 - banned me for camping a partner.

Manager
Arcticcc [US] - 8 - The boy.

Platform Admin.

Senior Admin
Sonnix [US] - 8 - The best
Trixv [AU] - 9 - A good friend :D.
cosmicCalvin [US] - 6 - only spoke with once took 7 days to fix my problem but i guess you are a busy guy.
ChronicSeizures [US] - 6 - Helps when i msg you but idk what ss test you give but it must be easy with some ppl who ss on here.

Admin
WuMarik [US] - 8 - One of the few people who bring there brain to a support room
StaffMode [EU] - 1 - Fucking freak ssing me with a new name like idk you are the only staff from that country.
Retrousse [US] - 8 - Will take time to do a support room and wont rush it..

Senior Mod
Promotheus [EU] - 7 - dont speak to him much but is prob the only guy that has a brain when ssing people.
Amilla [US] - dont speak.

Mod+
IBeThieving [EU] - 1 - nice ss tool freak anymore false checks
Opladen [EU] - 2 - LOLO FUCKING FREAK.
XXXXXXXXXXXX [EU] - who?
ChatScale [EU] - who
Tannin [US] - 8 - One of the few people who bring there brain to a support room
Ties [US] - 2 - Holy freak can "find" vape lite.but dont know how to stop a recording LOL good freak keep false banning
Masonhgg [US] - who.
Sadhourss [US] - who.
VoiceChannel [US] - who.

Mod
Enforceing [EU] - 9 Good staff
GameISuckAtThis [US] - 9 good staff
R0CE [US] - Who
Staffmods [EU] - 9 - good staff
Souvenirs [US] who
NQ0 [US] who
Crisily [US] - 8 - the only person who looks at helpop i guess
lentiggini [EU] who
Pelr [US] - 8 - old friend good staff
wpo [US] who
Mult [US] who

Helper
Zyfrr [AU] who
Snowyboy2 [EU] who.
IP6T [US] who
Frisian [EU] who
Sliype [US who ]
Xxf [US] - 9 Good staff

Last edited:

citation

Established member
Probably the only reason you said "who" for a few of us, is due to timezones. As the brackets say next to my name "[AU]" I am Australian, so I'm on during a time most EU and US people are asleep, and you would probably be on during a time I'm asleep. So just to put it out there.

NWhiteBoy

Probably the only reason you said "who" for a few of us, is due to timezones. As the brackets say next to my name "[AU]" I am Australian, so I'm on during a time most EU and US people are asleep, and you would probably be on during a time I'm asleep. So just to put it out there.
the "who" are people i dont know im not in ts alot only there for being ssed for when i need unbanned so i dont see alot of helper/mods

Cris

Thanks for posting this, You got a laugh out of me.

Last edited:
V

Varsityz

no its cause ur a fucking random retard

Fink

How do you not know "ROCE" hes probably the most friendly guy I met on here.