+1 Staff Team

Quuze

Known member
I have been apart of Sage for years now and i need to say it has got the best staff team ever, every time you go in TeamSpeak they are respectful and get the job sorted with no problems. Every encounter with staff i have had has been positive non of them have egos and you can tell they are just there to help and not lookdown on us like other servers do. I would like to say thank you to you all for your help on keeping the server a better place, i would say reasons and names but that's a long day. Happy to be creating content on your server.

From Quuze <3

XylemPhone

I have been apart of Sage for years now and i need to say it has got the best staff team ever, every time you go in TeamSpeak they are respectful and get the job sorted with no problems. Every encounter with staff i have had has been positive non of them have egos and you can tell they are just there to help and not lookdown on us like other servers do. I would like to say thank you to you all for your help on keeping the server a better place, i would say reasons and names but that's a long day. Happy to be creating content on your server.

From Quuze <3

<3

Yosaa

From Quuze <3
Looking out for the community and this is why. Thanks man