IGN

Forgoing

(https://namemc.com/profile/Forgoing.1)

Timezone

EST

Country?

United States of America

Do you have a good quality mic?

Yes, I have had no problems with my microphone.

Do you have Discord, Telegram, and Teamspeak?

Yes, i will give you my telegram in the interview but if you have any questions you can open a conversation with me on here.

Do you have any previous staff experiences?

Arcane:
On arcane i got promoted to mod. Arcane was where i started and i got to learn how to deal with different types of support rooms and learnt commands. My main roll on arcane was to deal with support rooms and make sure everyone had valid proof before making them wait for a higher staff so they didn't waste their time. I resigned from arcane because i wasn't having fun and the staff manager at the time was not treating the staff with respect. This experience can help me on sage because Arcane is a hcf server so i will be experienced with similar situations.

Hyversal:
On Hyversal i got promoted to Admin. When i was an admin i needed to roll people with co rollback which i believe is the same sage and i needed to ban the ban evading players. This gave me good experience with the higher up commands. This was also a hcf server so it will be useful towards sage as i will already have knowledge of commands. I resigned because some youtubers left and the server had no players so there was nothing to do. Also the server was still being developed so not everything was finished so and there were alot of bugs.

Why do you want to become staff?

I should become part of the sage staff team because I believe I have what it takes to help people with 99% of people problems . I believe i can do this because of my staff experience and that i was an active player on the network so i can relate to a lot of the players problems about glitchers and other things like that. I am applying to be on the sage staff team as i am very loyal to the server and dedicated to help the server become better.One reason i am applying is to help reduce cheaters on the server as a big problem on the server is people using timer, closet cheating and ddosing. Over all the ddosing problem have been reduced by the staff but there are a few people who still do it. I know a bit about ssing and i have been told from some staff that they get taught how to do it and this will make me confident in cracking down on theses problems. Another reason i want to become staff is to help some other staff, with the most respect some staff on the sage network don't quite know how to deal with all situations quickly most of them do, but there are a few who don't. This will help the network as i will teach them how to deal with different situations and they can help me with situations i might find hard. Overall my goals as being a staff member, i will want to reduce the number of cheaters Area51 can not detect and when someone is cheating and the anti cheat does not ban them i can ss them and if i find something it will make the players happy and will play more as they will get rolled back because they died to a hacker.

Why should we accept you as staff?

Maturity

I’ve had some experiences of being staff on Minecraft as stated above however, I’ve had a few jobs IRL working with members of the public representing the company in a mature manner.

Unbiased

This is a big thing being a staff member as i will not be biased towards a friend and i will not let another staff be biased towards their friend as it will make players leave and join another server and as i am very loyal to sage i want as many players to be on the server.

Active

I am very active i play the server alot and i am willing to put as much time into staff as i do playing as i can always find something to do and have i have fun talking to new people and trying different things.

Nontoxic

I’m not a child I don’t need to act “big” on Minecraft by being toxic it's just childish and being a staff member it will look bad on the server. If someone is being toxic to me or is saying stuff trying
to get on my nerves I can control my anger and will not get mad over a game and just kick them from the channel and move them in 5 minutes if they are carm. I understand how i act on other servers some people will know me and how i act there will be represented onto the server so i would not be toxic on other servers.

Efficient

I feel like I am quick to respond to players regarding questions or problems, This can be in game with /helpop or by a telegram message. I am willing to help people if they message me on telegram if i am no busy and i have nothing to do. I have always been on and active when I'm staff or a player and I love to help players as fast as I can as it means the players aren't waiting for a long time and could save their life in the game.

Additional Information
I've been playing Sage for quite sometime now, and I truly do enjoy being apart of the community!

GodLul

I put 6 reasons why and elaborated on them... what more should I add?
You have to add more reasons Why should we accept you as staff, not just nontoxic etc... Like i would love to get staff beacuse i love this server etc..

Saraaa1

You have to add more reasons Why should we accept you as staff, not just nontoxic etc... Like i would love to get staff beacuse i love this server etc..
Saying that i love the sever won’t make me get accepted, listing my skill set will.

VeltPvPHCF

how can you say i have lack of detail but not tell me where? with all due respect it seems like your just coming onto the forums to -1 peoples application and troll.
You should not get staff i feel like u have anger issues and why would i come on here amd troll while im applying for yt rank

Saraaa1

You should not get staff i feel like u have anger issues and why would i come on here amd troll while im applying for yt rank
how do i have anger issues? im asking why you -1 my application for lack of detail so that i can edit it and change it to your liking.

Mentor

+0.5 add more detail into the app. Good amount of experience which shows your fit for the position.

Best of luck,
Mentor

Status
Not open for further replies.