Denied 0rzhy's Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

0rzhy

IGN (In-Game Name): 0rzhy

Region (EU/NA/Other):
AU

Do you have any previous staff experience?:
I have a lot of prior staffing experience, ranging from hcf to prisons, this has tort me how to deal with difficult situations and stressful ones. Here are a few servers I was staff on:
*Limit.rip Rank: Plat-Admin Time Spent As Staff: 1 year Reason for resignation / demotion: Lack of players and server was shutting down, it was au and the server averaged 5-10 players at the end so i resigned from working on Limit.

*AbyssalMC Rank: Admin Time Spent As Staff: 1 year 6 months Reason for resignation / demotion: I was Demoted from this server, in witch i feel it was false, as I had valid proof of a staff member abusing in items for others but the owner didn't think it was believable, even though it showed core protect logs, and I was demoted.

Why would you like to become a staff member?:
I would love to become a staff member on Sage as I feel I could help the server grow and improve with my past experience. I am very friendly and kind, I always love to chat with players, and would never ignore a player as I treat everyone fairly. I think Sage would greatly benefit from me been staff, as I am AU meaning I can be on when most of the staff are sleeping, witch every server needs 24/7 support.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
I would improve the players' experience by been there and helping as many players as I can with been 'abusive' but kind and friendly, I would try to understand there story if in TeamSpeak with said player, as there all human. I feel like I can get along with most people as I'm very chill and always love to vc.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?
10. Now this might seem like, anyone can type 10, but there isn't really a reason to lye eventually you're going to get caught doing what you lied about, witch is why honesty is so important in a team of any sort.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)
no!

Additional Information?:
I thank you for taking the time to read my application, I wish any other fellow applicants the best!

4Gpuglife

Established member
IGN (In-Game Name): 0rzhy

Region (EU/NA/Other): AU

Do you have any previous staff experience?: I have a lot of prior staffing experience, ranging from hcf to prisons, this has tort me how to deal with difficult situations and stressful ones. Here are a few servers I was staff on:
*Limit.rip Rank: Plat-Admin Time Spent As Staff: 1 year Reason for resignation / demotion: Lack of players and server was shutting down, it was au and the server averaged 5-10 players at the end so i resigned from working on Limit.

*AbyssalMC Rank: Admin Time Spent As Staff: 1 year 6 months Reason for resignation / demotion: I was Demoted from this server, in witch i feel it was false, as I had valid proof of a staff member abusing in items for others but the owner didn't think it was believable, even though it showed core protect logs, and I was demoted.

Why would you like to become a staff member?: I would love to become a staff member on Sage as I feel I could help the server grow and improve with my past experience. I am very friendly and kind, I always love to chat with players, and would never ignore a player as I treat everyone fairly. I think Sage would greatly benefit from me been staff, as I am AU meaning I can be on when most of the staff are sleeping, witch every server needs 24/7 support.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: I would improve the players' experience by been there and helping as many players as I can with been 'abusive' but kind and friendly, I would try to understand there story if in TeamSpeak with said player, as there all human. I feel like I can get along with most people as I'm very chill and always love to vc.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? 10. Now this might seem like, anyone can type 10, but there isn't really a reason to lye eventually you're going to get caught doing what you lied about, witch is why honesty is so important in a team of any sort.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional) no!

Additional Information?: I thank you for taking the time to read my application, I wish any other fellow applicants the best!
-1 lack of detail veryy little experience

Status
Not open for further replies.