Not open for further replies.

Joey

IGN (In-Game Name): My In-game name is 0nlyy

Timezone: My timezone is GMT (UK) (EU).

Do you have any previous staff experience? (If so, list them below):

Server:Smok
Players: 40-100
https://prnt.sc/s93rxz

This server was very funny and from this server i've learnt how to screen share full and have many guides of strings, mod sizes, Macros ect. But I got demoted for "unprofessional" It was their choice. It was just my personality. I don't feel it was the need for a demotion but i've taken it maturely and not argued.

★━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━★

Server:HcZones.
Players: 5-30
https://prnt.sc/s93tsd

This server was full of toxicity and people hating on the staff team, I learnt nothing there and all the staff were very bland and incredibly lazy, so I left after the server died down and there were only toxic people left and saw bigger opportunities.

★━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━★

Server: HcNations
Players: 40-100

I applied for staff but they put me straight to Moderator and worked my way up I resigned because I was very Inactive at the time.

★━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━★

Server:OpCraft
Server:100-500

This server was infested with cheaters, the AC was terrible, the staff did not know how to screen share or anything, so they let everyone cheat as long as they got the money and the hacks were not blatant.

Why would you like to become a staff member?:

Because I have made many friends on this network, I am experienced when it comes to screen sharing, I am a confident person that can stay in support rooms for 24/7 and I would not be bored, I have waited my time to become staff, I didn't want to make a staff appeal soon as I joined the server because I am not like that and I genuinely want to be a part of this server and make loads of friends and get to know the community even more, I feel that I am at the age were Minecraft as a game is pretty boring and I am on the next page were I try and become staff on servers that I love, I know mainly everything about staffing and how to be professional, Mature, and overall not be a toxic person. And I want to see Sage grow as a community and a server and I want to help and be the best that I can be.

Attention to the server
Since I wish to start a YouTube channel if I was to be accepted, I'm positive other players would like to watch them and could bring more players to the server and to show people how the Sage team works and what goes on when you are staff.

Quick Support
Offering immediate support in-game, on TeamSpeak is very handy as a staff member as it could give you a good reputation and your experience as a staff member grows with the more people you help, I would spend anywhere from 5 hours to 6 hours on the server daily and would constantly be moving people in Teamspeak. and helping them or muting toxic players in the chat.

Screen-sharing
I'm pretty experienced with screen-sharing and making screen-share guides. I know the basics and what is useful to do and how to find most cheats. If a staff member was stuck in a screen-share, I would happily join and continue the screen-share or show them a few tips of what to improve on. I'm not the best at screen-sharing, but I am definitely experienced and confident. If I was to get Screenshare Verified, I would try and get rid of as many cheaters as possible on the Network and would always try to get cheaters off the Network.

Communication Skills
I'm very confident and love to have chats with community members and staff members if I'm not in support rooms or doing a screen-share I'd happily join a TeamSpeak with another staff member and have a chat. I'm also good at communicating over TeamSpeak and keeping everyone notified of what's going on in the server, I would be active in any staff group chats and would treat all players and staff like how I would want to be treated with respect.

Forums
I'm a no life and check the forums daily around 2-3 times minimum.

Toxicity
I think that most staff members are toxic after they leave the server or get demoted, or even when they are still staff. I would never do this and would stay mature and non-toxic if I was to get demoted or to have an argument with a fellow staff member. I know what it's like to have toxic staff members and it makes the whole staff team bad and toxic, and everyone starts fighting but I would never start a fight or an argument on Sage and would treat everyone with respect.

Multi-Tasking
is an important thing to have. You must be able to handle someone in-game while helping someone in TeamSpeak. For example, Muting a toxic player & helping a player in TeamSpeak

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
This server is extremely fun to play on (Why I was so active) but I stopped play because I didn't find Minecraft hcf overall fun and I feel I am getting to the stage now were I would love to staff on servers.
. Overall this community is very active and everyday there are new
forum posts that I love to respond to and read. I love how this server is set up and whats
allowed and what's not. I am a staff member that will consistently help online players and
always be in Support rooms in Teamspeak waiting to move someone, I am a very active
person especially because of this CoronaVirus stuff. I feel the staff team could do with
more assistance and need more people in Support rooms. I have a lot of knowledge
staffing on Hcf servers and knowing whats right and whats wrong, I have improved a lot
over the years and I can guarantee I will be staff on this server for many months or even
years (If accepted). Since I am European and most of the staff are not, That will come to
more use and I would be a lot more useful. I can very easily Multi-task so deal with
people in Support rooms and also fly around looking for cheaters.
I know the basics of screen sharing and I would love to have someone beside me screen
sharing So I can learn and help them and even me just sitting there in silence and not
doing the screen share I can always use my eyes and check for anything a staff member
misses. I also want to make players feel comfortable and secure and happy and always
check on people and even go in general channels and talk to people. I am Also very
active on Teamspeak so If you would like to speak to me there anything private I am
always free. Also When it comes to a task I always make sure I get it done if a player
wants someone frozen I will always make sure I can get it done as quickly as possible. I
think I would be a positive addition to the staff team as I am a funny, chatty player and I
am not biased. I am always calm and cannot be wined up by players taking the Mickey
and if they do I will straight up ban them, I would not tease them then ban them I would
just be a responsible and mature staff member and just ban them. I am Mainly a staff
member that would love to do support rooms, Rank issues, Talking to people, Just
overall helping them out and doing my job in the correct way. I feel as I am very active I
could reduce a lot of cheaters and toxicity In game

Can any current staff members vouch for you?:
No.

Additional Information?:
Feel free to talk to me on Discord, Dikinher.#8092.

Last edited:

Joey

https://gyazo.com/d8e1c7e405efa2e0fe1a54ffc170cb3a
^ FiercePvP Manager.

He went to sage almost immediately after he got denied on Fierce.​

Good luck nonetheless.​

~ wpo​

Hi @wpo

Yes I do not enjoy playing Hcf ect I would much rather be staff and help everyone out.
Aka HayH he got demoted didn't put it in his Staff Application and applied 2 days on sage after getting demoted on fierce and now hes pending on sage.
And I just overall enjoy helping people Irl and In-game.
But thanks bro, I know this looks sketch but like I said I would rather help the community out and be staff than play.
I am just looking for the right server to accept me so I can stay for long term (Sage).

And Yes I did Apply on Fierce and got Denied and feel free to -1 me for that but I just would love to be staff on a server that has a great community.

Last edited:

Joey

Applied on FiercePvP & got denied.
Never seen him online.

Profit Like I stated above I would Much rather be staff than play, its just my preference.
And yes I understand the " Applied on fierce and got denied"
Thanks for the feedback!

wpo

Veteran Member
Profit Like I stated above I would Much rather be staff than play, its just my preference.
And yes I understand the " Applied on fierce and got denied"
Thanks for the feedback!
' This server is extremely fun to play on (Why I am so active) and active. '
Doesn't really add up imo.

Joey

' This server is extremely fun to play on (Why I am so active) and active. '
Doesn't really add up imo.

Yes I did play Sage Kitmap a lot and a few maps of Teams with GLFX (Tom) and I was meant to say How active I would be if i was to get staff.

Good day ;)

wpo

Veteran Member
Yes I did play Sage Kitmap a lot and a few maps of Teams with GLFX (Tom) and I was meant to say How active I would be if i was to get staff.

Good day ;)
Use the past tense then, it looks like you're still 'so active' since you're using the present simple.

Joey

+1

Could care less if you server hop just be dedicated to Sage.

Thanks alot, as well there is no requirements to play the server for a amount of time before making a staff application.
Thanks <3

profit

Thanks alot, as well there is no requirements to play the server for a amount of time before making a staff application.
Thanks <3
Yes, that is true, but applying for staff on a server that you have not put time into the server does not look great for you. Yes, you want to help Sage but I would play Sage for a couple maps then come apply for staff. You might have played back in the day but alot of things have changed. Also it is going to look bad since you got denied on Fierce & just applied here. I would just take time before applying here.

wpo

Veteran Member
Yes, that is true, but applying for staff on a server that you have not put time into the server does not look great for you. Yes, you want to help Sage but I would play Sage for a couple maps then come apply for staff. You might have played back in the day but alot of things have changed. Also it is going to look bad since you got denied on Fierce & just applied here. I would just take time before applying here.
Well stated.

Joey

Yes well said and stated, Around 3 months ago I played around 3 maps of hcf and 1map of kitmap I did play regularly until I got bored and didn't enjoy hcf, I would just love to have more staff experiences and build a community that I am friends with, And get known in general If I did get staff I promise you I would play 10+ plus daily (While Lockdown).

profit

Ok, so, it looks like you're spending wayyyy more time on FiercePvP rather than Sage :(. It isnt looking good for you.

Joey

Ok, so, it looks like you're spending wayyyy more time on FiercePvP rather than Sage :(. It isnt looking good for you.

Yes because I have Hero rank on Fierce + F top 1 + I only have Hera rank on Sage and I promise If I got staff on Sage I would Forget Fierce and spend all my time on Sage, I promise you that.

Inship

Established member
Hi @wpo

Yes I do not enjoy playing Hcf ect I would much rather be staff and help everyone out.
Aka HayH he got demoted didn't put it in his Staff Application and applied 2 days on sage after getting demoted on fierce and now hes pending on sage.
And I just overall enjoy helping people Irl and In-game.
But thanks bro, I know this looks sketch but like I said I would rather help the community out and be staff than play.
I am just looking for the right server to accept me so I can stay for long term (Sage).

And Yes I did Apply on Fierce and got Denied and feel free to -1 me for that but I just would love to be staff on a server that has a great community.
There’s a difference between you and hayh

Status
Not open for further replies.