Denied 🎄Staff Application🎄

Angel💤

FORMAT
↬ IGN (In-Game Name):xaqr
↬ Age:18
↬ Region (EU/NA/Other):NA
↬ Do you have any previous staff experience?:I have lots of experience on bedrock Minecraft servers such as hive and many others but hive which is a very popular server on mcpe
↬ Why would you like to become a staff member?:I would like to become staff because I believe I could benefit both the server and players as a whole. As a current player and an active team speakmember I’ve noticed that support room wait times often exceed 15 minutes, reducing this wait time will make SagePvP even more enjoyable for members as their issues will be resolved in a timely manner. Another one of my priorities would be to take care of the growing issue of allying. Coming from a players perspective this has gotten out of hand. Not only allying, but hacking during low staff times. People want to take advantage of other player's and it really agitates me to see player's that are having to put up with them and how they are at such a big disadvantage. Ensuring that everything is fair for the players will not only keep the server alive, but will also attract more players that are tired of the constant hacking and allying. Having these as my priority will not only catch those breaking rules but also make other players happier knowing they actually have a chance in team fights. I love being apart of a staff team in general and want to become part of it to help the people who do not know much about the server. I want to make sure everyone has a smooth experience playing on whether it is speeds, kit map, or practice. I truly want to help out and make SagePvP a non-hacker and non-toxic community. I love helping people out and making sure everyone has an amazing time playing on the SagePvP. I have most qualifications that server owners/staff managers are looking for. I am willing to dedicate my time and experience to ensure that the players expectations are met. Not only and I willing to help out as a staff member, but I also want to build a trust and friendship with the staff team and players so they know I am here for them. I don’t have much knowledge in the screen sharing world, but I am willing to learn. From a player’s perspective waiting in ts is a huge pet peeve and I want to eliminate that and make it one less thing the player’s have to worry about. I have great idea’s and i know what the community is looking for to get away from the same old hcf. It is time to make hcf more enjoyable for the players. So why not give me a chance and let me show what I truly have to off to the staff team and to the player's
↬ If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:I am very polite and courteous to every person I have ever helped/assisted during my time of being staff. I am the type of person that can do multiple things at the same time. I can be handing more that one situation at a time helping people in Teamspeak and in-game at the same time being as efficient as I can. As I am good at multitasking I will make sure I am not rushing while I am helping people out with a professional fashion. I will always make sure whilst I am multitasking I am overlooking what I am doing so I do the things the right way and not the wrong way. I will make sure I keep up to the high standards and that I put in the best work that I can. You will not be disappointed.
↬ If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?If I rated my own honesty I would hope that it is a 10 on my part. I think I am a pretty genuine person because why would anyone lie in the first place? Honesty is key in the most part! I say honesty is key because if you lie it will end up in either punishment or a win in life. I want to be as honest as I can because I have always wanted to be a SagePvP staff member just because I like more of the spectate part of playing Minecraft and as a staff member it will guarantee it.
↬ Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional) lucahh perhaps my bff
↬ How active can you be (Hours per day):eek:h well you know me pulling 16d playtime last kit-map not that I’m a main just trying to get gemtop 😁 and if I get accepted it will make me want to put even more hours in
↬ What is your discord and telegram @?:tg=@xaqr
Discord= xaqron.

REQUIREMENTS
↬ Be at least 15 years of age
↬ Have a working microphone
↬ Have Discord, TeamSpeak, and Telegram
↬ Professional and Mature
↬ Have experience with SagePvP
↬ Be active on all platforms

compend

Unfortunately, we have decided not to move forward with your staff application at this time due to:
- Lack of detail
- Lack of HCF staff experience

Feel free to re-apply in 2 weeks time.