I am 16 years of age.

☞ Timezone: ☜
PST

☞ Country: ☜
United States of America

☞ Do you own a quality microphone?: ☜
Yes, I own a blue-yeti microphone.

☞ Do you have Discord, Telegram & Teamspeak?: ☜
Yes, I have all three. I am sure Botings has contacts to all of these although here is a list.
Discord: @Bucaj#8415
TeamSpeak: @bucaj
Telegram: Bucaj

☞ Do you have any previous Staff Experience?: ☜

Yes, I do indeed. I've chosen to only post my "PvP" based experiences, although feel free to ask for more.

Server - Planetary Verse
Rank - Admin
Description - Planetary Verse was an HCF server owned by Drtx (A Famous rank on Sage) that I applied for helper on. I got accepted onto the staff team and was taught all the basic knowledge that that was needed to succeed in my position. My skills as a staff member, communication with the server members, and my activeness on the server was highly improved as time went by. A couple weeks went by and I was promoted to Moderator. Everything was pretty much the same as far as commands went except a couple things , but it was not a challenge for me. Two weeks past and my loyalty to the server was exceeded and I was soon promoted to Administrator. I was taught by my manager many things how to succeed in my position as Admin and everything came pretty natural to me. Our last SOTW had a maximum player count of 60. Everything went smoothly for me but there were some development problems. The server was later changed to mini games because the owner got tired of HCF. A week after I resigned.

Server - SagePvP
Rank - Moderator
SagePvP was one of my most recent experiences and was the most enjoyable between them. I have been accepted as staff by Botings and instantly started to work, I was given a "mentor" which was indeed Sauds, he basically taught me everything server-side and staff-wise that was expected from myself, the commands, dealing with situations etc. I had even worked myself to becoming SS approved which was verified by Botings himself & Sauds, although I had later resigned due to errors which had occurred between myself and Botings.

Server - FaithfulMC
Rank - Helper
Description - FaithfulMC was my recent experience, I had spent a few weeks staffing on the server although really felt like Sage was the server for me, I spent the majority of my time staffing and really getting into screensharing.

☞ Why do you want to become Staff?: ☜

I would like to become a part of the staff team for multiple reasons:

Community & Forum Interaction:

I have been on Sage's forum ever since I have became staff, I am constantly watching threads and looking over other applications, although I may not have given my opinion on the thread doesn't mean I haven't seen it, although could mean that I just don't agree with it. After looking at the Sage forums I have came to the conclusion that the forum is a very nice and happy place, full of suggestions and great people which is indeed the community I want to be apart. I love talking and working with everyone on Sage and have done for all the other servers I have worked alongside others for, although feel as if their is something very special about Sage. I believe that communicating to the players on the forums is a good source to feel what the community is wanting to change, which I believe that person can be me.

Punishing Rule Breakers:

I have a lot of experience when dealing with rule breakers, where as I don't have trouble identifying cheaters, exploiters or anything like that, I know what to look for. With me on the team I feel as if I can make a huge contribute to the support rooms staff as well as dealing with tickets on the forums. Hackers can be a huge issue on minecraft although with me in your team I feel as if I can somewhat help to fix that.

Helping Players and Staff:

The staff team and players are very enjoyable people, in every experience I have had to assist players as well as staff members at some point, which I'm glad to say is one of my most enjoyable moments when staffing, I actually enjoy helping and training new staff. Being staff previously made me feel as if I had an important role within the staff team where I had the accessibility to say yes he was cheating, or no don't ban for this, hopefully I can do this again.

☞ Why should we accept you as a Staff?: ☜

Honest
Honesty is something big I really in; there is no point of lying. Sooner or later, you’ll be caught. Mistakes do happen, but we are all human, what’s right is how we move on and make sure they don’t occur again.

Leadership
I am able to efficiently lead any individuals in the right direction, giving them advice that can help them in improving their ability to do work correctly. People typically look for leaders in anything that they do, so that they can learn from them and use that learning experience to improve. I am able to provide this learning experience, and I know how to correctly do it without causing any confusion or problems. I will lead anyone on the staff team in the right direction, teaching them how to properly fulfill their job, if they are in need of it.

Hard-Working
I consider myself to be very hard-working on each network I staff on. I will dedicate more time than most looking over the network and cleaning it up from cheaters which haunt the server. If I become staff on Sage, I will treat the network as my life. I will do anything I can to help and keep it going. Whenever I’m not home but needed I have a laptop in my bag which I take almost everywhere so I’ll be able to continue helping and doing my role as staff.

Mature
I believe maturity is the biggest essential and a must to becoming staff on any server. Throughout my time of staffing on servers, I believe that I have become mature enough for the role of staff. If dealing with support rooms, mass moves, screen shares, or dealing with anything else staff-related I believe maturity is the one key essentials needed.

Trustworthy
I believe myself to be a very trustworthy person. I can keep secrets well hidden from anyone (unless they’re doing something which will harm the network). Anyone that knows me would know that I would never do anything to harm anyone, it’s just not the way I am. I tried to help not destroy.

Responsible
As a staff member, I would assume the responsibility of using my powers correctly. I will not abuse my powers in any way, for personal gain, or for the benefit of others. I will punish any user accordingly and properly, regardless of if they are a friend or not. I will be unbiased in every situation and will give the same chances/opportunities to any user regardless of their past history. If I make any mistakes, I will tell higher officials of what I did, and I will own up to my actions. I will take responsibility for everything that I do as both a player and a staff member. As a staff member, you must acknowledge that all of these aspects are what makes you a great staff member that would genuinely improve the network.

Respectful
I consider myself to be a very respectful person. I am calm and well at just listening to people and trying to help them move on instead of just staying in the same problems/situation. I have always respected any staff members for doing their jobs and helping out the server. Personally, if I logged on to the network and saw staff members being toxic towards players I just personally would never log on the server again, that’s how I think. The key is if you don’t respect them, they don’t disrespect you. If someone for some reason is toxic towards you, don’t react.

Nontoxic
Nontoxic links up with maturity and respect. If you respect people, they’re going to respect you. I want to be able to help as many people as I can. I understand this is hard-core factions, and the community is just getting more and more toxic each day, but I still believe there is a large portion of the community which isn’t toxic.

Professionalism
I am a very professional individual, making sure that any of my work is done with very high caliber quality and expertise. I will work towards maintaining a professional environment on the staff team, both on the forums, in-game, and on TeamSpeak. I will double-check any posts or work to make sure they are correctly done/stated, and that they show the hard work and dedication. I will maintain the network's image to make sure that future potential players see the network as something enjoyable and high quality. Professionalism is required to make anything great, and this is the same for a staff team, as on a staff team, professionalism is really the core value of the job.

Problem Solver
I consider myself to be good at issue solving. Depending on the issue, it’s common sense on how you should resolve an issue. I’ve spent many hours dealing with situations before they get out of hand.

Friendly
Personally, I believe if you’re to be friendly to the community, they respond the same way towards you. Treat others how you want to be treated. I am friendly and do find myself nice. I talk to many people and help them in many situations.

Screen Sharing
Screen sharing is one of the chief essentials you need to become staff on an HCF based network. Screen sharing has always been one of the qualities that I’ve been learning over my time of being staff. I’ve found many clients and auto clicker‘s from Vape to RegeEdit clickers.

☞ Can any staff member vouch for you?: ☜
- Amarese
-WuMarik
- Trixkz
- Yikas
- Whatlol
- 57x
- EnglishTemper
☞ Additional Information: ☜
Hope to work along side you all, thanks for reading my application.

<3

Last edited:

Sauds

Legendary Member
+1

I have worked alongside Bucaj and am happy to say there aren't many as dedicated as this young man at staffing anymore!

Goodluck man, great work you used to do.

Alf

+1

Not only is he a good staff member, but his gfx were made by starstrux.

Jokes aside:
Chill dude
Mature
Legend
Everything else

Kinomu

- Did not make this application. He paid a friend of me 5 dollar to make it, I can get proof if needed.

- He got demoted on FaithfulMC, because he did lie alot and did not make his application.

( If he gets accepted the manager is crazy)

bucaj

- Did not make this application. He paid a friend of me 5 dollar to make it, I can get proof if needed.

I'm sorry, I don't know what you're talking about. I literally wrote this application yesturday.

Kuttans

- He got demoted on FaithfulMC, because he did lie alot and did not make his application.

don’t trust this fool he can’t even speak english

Sauds

Legendary Member

Hi, just a question who wrote this application lol? I’d love to find out. Take it from someone who has worked alongside every servers management team and administration team Bucaj is well worth giving staff. He hasn’t lied about anything in this application and I think that trashing this thread would screw your “friend” over on a lot of server.

Wuhy

Known member

kinomu just some random tryna stir up some beef with ma boy bucaj, gtfo

Wuhy

Known member
+11111
mature
chill
easy to talk to
professional
bucaj was a very good staff member and deserves another chance

Status
Not open for further replies.