☞ Age: 12
━━━━━━━━━━━
☞ Timezone: NA
━━━━━━━━━━━
☞ Country: United States Of America
━━━━━━━━━━━
☞ Do you own a quality microphone?: Yes a Razor Siren X
━━━━━━━━━━━
☞ Do you have Discord, Telegram & Teamspeak?: Yes.
Discord: Gif#8588, Teamspeak: @nevuo
━━━━━━━━━━━
☞ Do you have previous staff experience?: Yes do: Server is called: FrostyHCF.net Rank: Owner
━━━━━━━━━━━
Description: FrostyHCF.net was created around March of 2019. It was an HCF server owned by a person named Quicky, I had Owner rank on the server and I had good moderation skills. FrostyHCF.net is no longer up and has been put down by the original Owner: Quicky. The server itself was good and I did all the basic commands on it and helped players that needed help. I did not abuse because then the players would leave the server. FrostyHCF.net was doing good overall until the Owner put it down. I would say I did fairly good on my moderation skills.
━━━━━━━━━━━
☞ Why do you want to be staff?: I want to be staff for multiple reasons: First, I’ve been look at the staff applications and I’ve looked through them good. I go to the forums a lot to check the staff applications. Next, I want to be a staff member because every time I play in the server it tells me you guys need staff so I clicked on the link and made my first staff appeal and it got denied because I didn’t know the format because I was new to the server at the time, but now I think this application that your reading right now is the best I’ve done so far in my opinion. I want to be staff because I would like to part of the staff team and help the staff that need help. I think I will do good if I become a “ Helper” because, first I’ve been staff before and know what the basic commands are and I know what I’m doing and looking for when I’m a staff because I look at the chat a lot and I could mute people who are talking smack and saying death threats. I would be a good member of the staff team because I the staff could voice for me and I will listen. Last, sense I first started playing the server I wanted to be a staff member because the first time I played it I could feel that the server was a good one and I should be staff. I just had I feeling that one day I would become staff and I will work so hard and do whatever it takes to become part of the staff team and help as much as I can. I will stop talking smack because I do talk a lot of junk in chat, I will not do stuff that will get me banned or demoted on the server. The reason why I won’t do it is because I want to be a good rode model to the people playing the server and I don’t want to get either demoted or banned.
━━━━━━━━━━━
☞ Why should we accept you as staff?:
━━━━━━━━━━━
Honesty:
Honesty is something big I really in; there is no point of lying. Sooner or later, you’ll be caught. Mistakes do happen, but we are all human, what’s right is how we move on and make sure they don’t occur again.
━━━━━━━━━━━
Leadership
I am able to efficiently lead any individuals in the right direction, giving them advice that can help them in improving their ability to do work correctly. People typically look for leaders in anything that they do, so that they can learn from them and use that learning experience to improve. I am able to provide this learning experience, and I know how to correctly do it without causing any confusion or problems. I will lead anyone on the staff team in the right direction, teaching them how to properly fulfill their job, if they are in need of it.
━━━━━━━━━━━
Hard-Working
I consider myself to be very hard-working on each network I staff on. I will dedicate more time than most looking over the network and cleaning it up from cheaters which haunt the server. If I become staff on Sage, I will treat the network as my life. I will do anything I can to help and keep it going. Whenever I’m not home but needed I have a laptop in my bag which I take almost everywhere so I’ll be able to continue helping and doing my role as staff.
━━━━━━━━━━━
Mature
I believe maturity is the biggest essential and a must to becoming staff on any server. Throughout my time of staffing on servers, I believe that I have become mature enough for the role of staff. If dealing with support rooms, mass moves, screen shares, or dealing with anything else staff-related I believe maturity is the one key essentials needed.
━━━━━━━━━━━
Trustworthy
I believe myself to be a very trustworthy person. I can keep secrets well hidden from anyone (unless they’re doing something which will harm the network). Anyone that knows me would know that I would never do anything to harm anyone, it’s just not the way I am. I tried to help not destroy.
━━━━━━━━━━━
Responsible
As a staff member, I would assume the responsibility of using my powers correctly. I will not abuse my powers in any way, for personal gain, or for the benefit of others. I will punish any user accordingly and properly, regardless of if they are a friend or not. I will be unbiased in every situation and will give the same chances/opportunities to any user regardless of their past history. If I make any mistakes, I will tell higher officials of what I did, and I will own up to my actions. I will take responsibility for everything that I do as both a player and a staff member. As a staff member, you must acknowledge that all of these aspects are what makes you a great staff member that would genuinely improve the network.
━━━━━━━━━━━
Respectful
I consider myself to be a very respectful person. I am calm and well at just listening to people and trying to help them move on instead of just staying in the same problems/situation. I have always respected any staff members for doing their jobs and helping out the server. Personally, if I logged on to the network and saw staff members being toxic towards players I just personally would never log on the server again, that’s how I think. The key is if you don’t respect them, they don’t disrespect you. If someone for some reason is toxic towards you, don’t react.
━━━━━━━━━━━
Nontoxic
Nontoxic links up with maturity and respect. If you respect people, they’re going to respect you. I want to be able to help as many people as I can. I understand this is hard-core factions, and the community is just getting more and more toxic each day, but I still believe there is a large portion of the community which isn’t toxic.
━━━━━━━━━━━
Professionalism
I am a very professional individual, making sure that any of my work is done with very high caliber quality and expertise. I will work towards maintaining a professional environment on the staff team, both on the forums, in-game, and on TeamSpeak. I will double-check any posts or work to make sure they are correctly done/stated, and that they show the hard work and dedication. I will maintain the network's image to make sure that future potential players see the network as something enjoyable and high quality. Professionalism is required to make anything great, and this is the same for a staff team, as on a staff team, professionalism is really the core value of the job.
━━━━━━━━━━━
Problem Solver
I consider myself to be good at issue solving. Depending on the issue, it’s common sense on how you should resolve an issue. I’ve spent many hours dealing with situations before they get out of hand.
━━━━━━━━━━━
Friendly
Personally, I believe if you’re to be friendly to the community, they respond the same way towards you. Treat others how you want to be treated. I am friendly and do find myself nice. I talk to many people and help them in many situations.
━━━━━━━━━━━
Screen Sharing
Screen sharing is one of the chief essentials you need to become staff on an HCF based network. Screen sharing has always been one of the qualities that I’ve been learning over my time of being staff. I’ve found many clients and auto clicker‘s from Vape to RegeEdit clickers.
━━━━━━━━━━━
Hope you enjoyed my staff application and accept it i worked hard on it <◆◢◤◆◢◤◆◢◤◆◢◤◆◢◤◆◢◤◆

EloUp

Established member
[-1]
I put a +1, but then realized you spammed the front page with threads. You can't continuously make new applications and threads.

Trixkz

I literally suck at everything I have ever tried.
Denied:
Hello @WASSSSSUPP, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of these reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.