Denied 11Blocking's Staff Application [EU]

Status
Not open for further replies.

scaredly

Established member
-1, I feel that your experience is too bad and you're a server hopper as well. Yes you have staffed here congrats, I never really noticed you online so thought your were V inactive so imma just -1 also your application looks very rushed.

Serae

Established member

No thanks! if you want him staff he will just get his account Hacked again was hella toxic day after getting demoted.

Snowy

Known member

No thanks! if you want him staff he will just get his account Hacked again was hella toxic day after getting demoted.
Thank you for your response. I'd love to see you "hack" my account again. It was on a public database :)

godmeme

When where you staff on pvp lounge?

You would have been either 11, 12 or 13....

Considering PvP lounge was one of the best old practice servers (with good management). He is probably lying

Snowy

Known member
When where you staff on pvp lounge?

You would have been either 11, 12 or 13....

Considering PvP lounge was one of the best old practice servers (with good management). He is probably lying
I have proof. It was when PvPLounge was open to the public and whitelists where off. shortly after the server shutdown.

godmeme

I have proof. It was when PvPLounge was open to the public and whitelists where off. shortly after the server shutdown.
go on let me see the proof

would be shocked if they let someone 13 or under be staff considering PvP lounge is actually a good server

Status
Not open for further replies.