Not open for further replies.

Snowy

Known member
IGN (In-Game Name): 11Blocking
Timezone: GMT
Do you have any previous staff experience? (If so, list them below):

Server: Vexir {Playerbase: 100 - 250}
Resigned/Demoted: Resigned

Vexir was an extremely good and famous practice server back then. I had an amazing time their and I gave it a shot at applying for staff. Surprisingly but excited, I received a message from one of the developers congratulating me that I passed the application process. I was then brought into Team-Speak and I passed the Interview and was announced as a new Trial-Mod. After 2 weeks of staffing, I was forced to resign because I had tests.

Server: Hysteria {Playerbase: 100-200}
Resigned/Demoted: Resigned.

Hysteria was a huge step for me. I had to moderate day and night as I had a lot of more commands etc. I was taught an awful lot about screen sharing and even received the SS Verified rank. I really enjoyed staffing in this server yet it wad extremely difficult. I ended up resigning because I had tests and my parents wanted me to get good grades etc.

Server: Elitekits {Playerbase: 200-300}
Resigned/Demoted: Demoted.

Elitekits was another huge server to moderate. this server was mostly famous for its souping and a famous Youtuber which goes by the name "Kevstah" played and recorded on their too. I was taught a tiny bit more screen sharing but I was one of the few staff members to be able to screen share.

Server: VeilHCF {Playerbase: 100-200}
Resigned/Demoted: Demoted.

This is a Spanish server but had a few English staff and I was one of them. I never really learned much in this but it was a fun time staffing and helping players etc.

Server: PvPLounge {Playerbase: 200-400}
I was staff on here for a bit and learned a lot. I learned in-depth screen sharing and was taught how to spot signs of cheaters. I eventually resigned because of the staff being really inactive and the server slowly dying out.

Server: SagePvP {PlayerBase: 200-1000}
I was staff on Sage for a good month and a half. I've learned a lot from being staff here and it's helped boost my confidence when staffing. I ended up resigning for a really dumb resign and resigned out of anger which is something that I regret doing and will not be doing it again.

Why would you like to become a staff member?:
I would love to become staff on SagePvP again for many reasons. I consider myself to be very mature even though I am 14. I'm here to get the job done, not to mess around with other staff members as I have done previously. I am also very professional when it comes to handling situations. For example, if someone came in TeamSpeak yelling and screaming I would be the calmer person and stay calm and try to diffuse the situation. I am also very dedicated to what I do which will help me in many situations. I consider myself to be a very hard working person which will help both the staff team and players. I am also very active which will help me a lot and I'd be able to deal with a lot more situations and get in more playtime and work. I am also a multitasking person which can also help me in numerous scenarios. For example, I can be helping someone in TeamSpeak while also watching a possible cheater in-game. This will allow me to deal with situations faster and more effectively. Another thing that I am is the fact that I am independent. As long as I know what I'm doing I can get to task and complete what I am supposed to be doing without getting distracted and being able to do it alone. I wouldn't be asking staff members for questions every 2 minutes unless I really need it. I have great communication with players. I speak fluent English. When it comes to staffing on any server communication is key and a good staff member must have it. Respect is also another one of my skills. I always show respect to staff members and players. I will always be patient with players and try to sort out whatever problems they may encounter. Loyalty is also something else that I have. If I am staff on a server I will always dedicate my time with it and put my upmost. I also think I should be accepted because I've previously been a staff member on Sage and know what I am doing. This means as soon as I am a helper I'll be straight to work and dedication. I've also previously been Screen Share verified on Sage which will help me in a lot of situations and also put me at an advantage over other staff members as screen sharing for them may be a hassle. I'd also like to become staff because I have previous staffing experience. I know what I'm doing and can get straight to work when I am a staff member, I don't need to adjust to the staff guide or learn anything new as I've previously been staff on Sage and know what I am doing.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
I would improve the players by making sure that I am able to help them with every question or concern that they may have. I'd also improve the player's experience by making sure I am always being professional and handling situations in a professional manner. This would show the players that we respect them and try our best to assist them. I would also improve the player's experience by making sure if anyone requests help in chat that I would help and assist with whatever they need. Here are a few of my skills:

Patience:
I am a very patient person which can help me in a lot of situations such as calming players down or trying to understand their point of view. This is a very important factor in my opinion and it's one of the factors that make a good staff member.

Knowledge:
when it comes to HCF I am a very knowledgeable person and barely make mistakes. I've staffed on a lot of HCF servers in the past and pretty much know how everything works. This can help me in many situations and also help me to deal with them faster and get more work done. This also applies to screen sharing. I would consider myself to be a good screen sharer and it would also help me in a lot of situations where I think a player may be cheating. Furthermore, the fact that I have been a staff member previously also gives me that extra edge in front of other applicants as I know all of the stuff and know what's allowed and what's not.

Communication:
I am a really easy person to communicate with. I am widely available on discord, telegram, TeamSpeak and in-game. I am also very active across all of those platforms so if anyone messages me in any of them I can respond quickly and be able to assist them.

Friendship:
I am friends with many of the staff members (pretty obvious from the staff members that can vouch for me) I love the staff team and would love to be working with them again. I've had a few complications with certain staff members in the past but I've cleared it up and I'm hoping for a fresh start.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?:
57x - 580s - Particules - MarikIsGod - LittleRoss - BotingsJR

Additional Information?:
Thank you for reading my application.​

Last edited:

zHalo

+0.5

Good Experience
Staff can vouch for you
Could use more detail in the section 'If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?'

Status
Not open for further replies.