Denied ZyRo_1 staff application

zyro_1

↬ IGN (In-Game Name):ZyRo_1
↬ Age:15
↬ Region (EU/NA/Other):Eu
↬ Do you have any previous staff experience?:unfortunately I do not.
↬ Why would you like to become a staff member?:I would like to become a staff member because I've been with sagepvp.org for around almost a year now and I've grown to like this community and I would love to help out in the best way I can.
↬ If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:If other player's had any problems that I could help with I would help them in the best way I possibly could hoping to help resolve there issue.
↬ If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? I would rate my honesty on a scale from 1-10 an 8 because I feel I am a very honest person. I do admit I joke around sometimes with other staff members and I'm not always 100% honest but in the end I always tell the truth. But in the event where I could possibly help or deal another player I will be 100% honest In everyway I can possibly be. If someone/someone's needed help I would never joke or be silly I would act professional and listen and try to help the person/persons with there problem.
↬ Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)IrishMagic Undergarments
↬ Can you meet the weekly requirement of a minimum of 12 hours playtime per map? (If you cannot meet this then your application will automatically be denied.)My play time is always above 12 hours every map and if accepted a can assure you it will be above 12hours a map.
↬ What is your telegram @?: @zyro_129
↬ What is your discord @?:ZyRo#8032
↬ Additional Information (optional)?:I know my history isn't great but I would staffing a go I hope you could take my staff application into consideration.

Last edited:

tecc

-1 no staff expierence + toxic player in the community and likely to abuse/ be biased with people he doesnt like

Sewing

Veteran Member
Hello.
I have reviewed your application. Unfortunately, it has been denied.
You may re-apply in 2 weeks.