Denied Zylu's Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zylu

IGN (In-Game Name): Zylu

Timezone: CDT

Do you have any previous staff experience?: I do have staff experience, HazelMC.com . HazelMC has a good player base around 60-100 players but it's all Spanish. I only speak English so it was hard trying to communicate to the other staff members and players but I got thru it and I helped many people. I have learned some Spanish because of that server but I'm resigning because I can't deal with all the Spanish and I have to go from tab to tab in google translate.

Why would you like to become a staff member?: I want to be a Staff member for SagePvP because I believe that although my Staff experience isn't that much I would like to better myself in becoming the best staff member I can be. I would like to be able to help better the server by helping out the players in the chat and in Ts when ever I can. Im also on a lot after school and would love to become a staff member for Sage.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: I would improve the players' experience by helping the players in TeamSpeak and in the Chat. I would also want to be the staff member that helps out the players that are in need during the late nights that people are waiting in ts for hours apon hours of time.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? I would rate myself a 9/10 just because im the type of person that doesn't really need the excuse to lie to someone being that its not in my nature to lie. The only reason I would say that I would lie is if im put in a situation were I don't want to hurt the persons feelings, but I would only lie when it's a minor situation.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: I have no Staff members on Sage that can vouch for me but in other servers I can.

Additional Information?: Im a pretty hard working staff member that works a lot harder than most people do. Im also very active and believe I could help the players have a better time on the server. Thank you for my time

Hunslet

Established member

- Lack of information
- Lack of proof of experience
- No effort put into the application

Status
Not open for further replies.