Status
Not open for further replies.

Zuft

Ign

IGN:Zuft
https://namemc.com/profile/Zuft.3

I am 15. Birthday is June June 03 2004

Time Zone

My time zone is Eastern Standard Time. (EST)

Country

Currently I live in the United States.

Do you have Telegram & Teamspeak?:

Yes I have both Teamspeak and Telegram. My Telegram is @OGZuft. I also use Discord on a daily basis, my discord is Zuft#0220

───────────────♡───────────────

How many hours can you put in the server per week:

Monday 3- 9:30 pm

Tuesday 3- 9:30 pm

Wednesday 3- 9:30 pm

Friday 3- 12:00

Saturday 9- 12:00

Sunday 1- 9:30 pm

Any Punishments on SagePvP

Yes I was previously banned for insiding which I didn’t do which I talked to Botings about and he just ended up reducing my ban.

Do you have any previous Staff Experience?:

Yes I do have some staff experience, but not a lot. I do have a decent amount of experience of staffing.

--------------------------------

SagePvP-
Player Count - 200+
Rank - Helper

I truly did like SagePvP it was a lot of fun to staff on because of the amount of people that needed help. I later resigned due to a certain person targeting me and the owner not doing nothing about it. (I don't want to say his name but if needed I will)
Resigned
---------------------------------

MythrylHCF -
Player Count - 15-20 Players
Rank - Mod +

MythrylHCF was a decent server, I liked MythrylHCF it was fun but the Owner Alfredo now Apposed shut down the server due to not many people playing the server.
Resigned
---------------------------------

SacredMC -
Player Count - 15-45 Players
Rank - Trial Mod

I cannot really member my staff experience on Sacred because my memory is not the greatest, but all I remember is writing a really good application and getting accepted because it was amazing. It was a fun server to work on. It was also a very long time ago so It's difficult to remember.
Resigned
-------------------------------
Resigned
HCRival -
Player Count - 20-75 Players
Rank - Trial-Mod

HCRival was a very fun server to say the least. The owner did not really know how to run the staff team nor the server itself causing the server to not perform so well. The server was basically a way for the owner to make money without having to work that hard from what I learned at my time there. The owner used all leaked plugins and did not care about the player base. That being said, I resigned after being staff for less than a day.

Why do you want to become Staff?:

I believe you should allow me to be staff on the Network because of the experience I've had, my maturity, responsibility, activity, and dedication towards being Staff, and just in general. I know a bunch of people in the community who used to play and still do! I know the expectations that are expected to be met, or exceeded by staff, what I need to do to help SagePvP, and just knowing the commands necessary to becoming a staff member that is a well rounded individual. I also work very well with other people around, and in a group environment I know what I need to do to accomplish my job as a staff member. I have learned to correct my immature side of me. When it came to supporting rooms it was a different story, I would handle players issues professionally and the right way, and due to my problem solving skills I can help other staff members if needed. I've also spoken to a lot of the current people on the staff team. I feel I could work extremely well with them. Also, I want to be staff on SagePvP over other Networks because I used to play on here everyday, you can check my playtime and you can see how active I am on this server. I also have spent a lot of my money on this server, I'm currently have a rank with all gkits besides just a few legendary ones. and I feel like the experience isn't what I personally like, but I feel staffing on here would be beneficial because I have had to wait a long time to get support, and I feel like my timezone just helps out even more as I can be on at late times when other staff aren't able to help people. Lastly, the staff team has been very friendly, and I want to be able to be in that space because I'd like to make more friends while being helpful to the community as a lot of the time it is ruined by people who break the rules, or are borderline to breaking them. I truly want to become staff also because minecraft is getting boring and I feel that this could help me from being bored and I’ll have something to do everyday and help people in the SagePvP community.

Why accept me for staff?

Experience
I personally think that experience is a satisfactory difference in a staff member. It determines how you treat players. You know the basic situations because you’ve been in them. I’ve been playing SagePvP since the beginning and I know the basic rules and I’d know what punishment are correct for a player.

Communication
Communication is a VERY important part as being staff, you need to communicate with your fellow-staff members and players that you are helping in teamspeak or even in game which is very important on the network.

Patience
Patience is an important part of life and being staff, if you are not patient and you are rude to players because you can’t understand them, they will not like you and they will be rude back. It’s better when players like you because they work with you.

Teamwork
Teamwork can be a REALLY important part of the job, you need to work with the Staff Team whether it’s ingame or in Teamspeak you need to work together to help the player, if you fight things won’t end very well.

Screen Sharing
Screen Sharing is such an important part of the job. I know how to Screen Share but I’d like to learn a little more. I know all the basics like making them set their attack/destroy “LSHIFT” “RSHIFT” and “GRAVE” making them hit, then making them scroll down in their snooper settings. Making them open resource pack folder to check their minecraft etc. I know most file sizes but obviously having a notepad next to me with all file sizes so it helps a ton more.

Respect
A good quality to have is respect, I believe that if you show respect you will get respect in return. I always show respect even if people are screaming at me.

Kindness
Kindness is a very good quality I have because I’ve been threw a lot being staff. I’ve come across the nicest people to people whose goal was to destroy my ears. I always show kindness because I truly like when others like me!

Activity
I am very active on SagePvP, as shown on my playtime and general hours I put in to a project whenever I’m involved in something I always give my 110%.

Creativity
I am a very creative person, although being Helper you can’t supply your ideas that much it’s always fun to be creative.

Recording
Recording is important especially for Helpers, you need to record all your bans for proof.

Trust
Trust is such a huge thing when it comes to a server so big, especially this community. In my personal opinion I am very trustworthy, I strive to get a good and healthy reputation in this community and I would do nothing to mess that up!

Listener
I am very good at listening to people, if someone comes in teamspeak asking to be rolled back or they were it was to a hacker I would like to hear both sides of the story. Also I will always listen to any other staff member who has been there before me or might have more experience than me because they can help me if I do something wrong or have any advice.

Efficiency
Efficiency is very helpful when it comes to being staff as you have a lot of people to control at one time. I'm very efficient when it comes to staffing such as giving one person talk power at a time in a mass move.

Motivation
I am motivated to help others to create a friendly community. When I see other people help people it makes me feel good and makes me help people even more. It’s always great to see a friendly community which will make people motivated to play SagePvP and staff as well.

Friendship
I make friends on SagePvP really fast. I have a thing for making friends by being honest or trustworthy. I like to talk to people and make friends which also helps with staff. By people knowing that you are trustworthy.

Teamspeak
Helping people in Teamspeak is a huge aspect of being a proper staff member, I also like helping people very much and I push for the people in the community to be happy and having fun. I’ve also heard people say “O there is no staff members on they are so inactive garbage server” I may have said that a few times but that's why I want to become staff so I can fix that issue, and have people moved in right away.

High-Tolerance
I think that my tolerance when it comes to people being mean, "toxic" or showing any aggressive behavior is high. When someone makes fun of me for where I'm from or even for having a lisp, I don't take it personally and I am able to deal with it. Or if someone thinks I'm doing something wrong and is criticizing me, I have no problem for criticism. When people tell me to Kill myself or childish stuff like that it doesn't affect me, I am able to move on and forget about it.

Independence
I know when to ask for help and I'm not stubborn about it. I am independent and I like to work by myself but I am ready to help any other players. I know I can depend on myself for many things such as banning/mutes and handle angry/toxic players. I will use the higher staff if it is needed.

Grammar
Whenever I am on Minecraft, and especially Staffing, I will always use an appropriate and professional manner of grammar. I would say my grammar is consistently at a high standard, and I put that into use every day. I would always maintain it to a very high level while representing the Network, and keep a professional name for the Network's Staff team.

Situation handling
I handle situations really well with hackers. As in if a hacker is b hopping. I will freeze him and give him 5 minutes to join ts and then I will move him in ts then screen shares him and if I find hacks I will tell him that I am going to ban him. Another situation would be someone is in ts and I move them and they say they get false banned from Anti Cheat. I would make them show me proof of hacks and if he doesn't, I will move him out of ts. When people are being mean to each other/throwing racial terms at each other I will mute them for 30 minutes or so. Depending on how bad it is. For spam, I will mute for 5 minutes.

Dedication
I play sagepvp almost all the time. I am very dedicated to SagePvP, to the point where I barely play other servers. I like to be nice with all the people on SagePvP to grow the friendship. I feel that my dedication to SagePvP is really high I always try to keep positivity and try to keep people in positive moods.

Additional Information:
I will never talk back to someone higher than me or even the same rank as me on SagePvP, I will always take advice from any of the staff members which could help me to become a better staff member in the community. If I do something wrong and someone tells me to fix I will fix it as soon as possible to avoid further problems.​

Last edited:

Bryson

Lack Of Detail
Not Much Experience Considering That All The Servers You Were Staff On You Were A Lower Staff Rank

Bryson

Thanks I was staff on here so I have experience and already know all the commands.
Knowing that commands isn't everything, you also need to be professional, non-bias ETC. Also I would recommend putting why you are not staff on those servers whether is was a demoted or resignation.

Zuft

Knowing that commands isn't everything, you also need to be professional, non-bias ETC. Also I would recommend putting why you are not staff on those servers whether is was a demoted or resignation.
Alright thanks man.

Zuft

Also I have never been demoting on any server I have been staff on. I usually never do anything wrong.

Trixkz

I literally suck at everything I have ever tried.
Denied:
Hello @Zuft, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of these reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.

Status
Not open for further replies.