Denied Zoins Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mnux

IGN (In-Game Name): Zoins
Region (EU/NA/Other):Sorta NA im in Hawaii
Do you have any previous staff experience?: Haven't really staffed since like the release of Kohi and HCTeams but I was a Sr. Mod and Head Admin before on a few dead servers no longer released to the public.
Why would you like to become a staff member?: I am a very fair and straight forward person and know how to professionally deal with certain situations that I am put in to.
If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: To be honest you can't really improve a players experience like if they suck they suck but you can remove cheaters or make known of certain exploits to get them fixed by the Developers.
If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? I would say 9 I am very honest in my work and to be attuned to that you have to have some what of an integrity or no one will believe you.
Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional) I have a friend of a friend with the Staff Manager 20's haven't talked to him much but seems like a great dude.
Additional Information?: You can reach me at discord Zoins#4380 or tele @sexualactions have a nice day

4Gpuglife

Established member
IGN (In-Game Name): Zoins
Region (EU/NA/Other):Sorta NA im in Hawaii
Do you have any previous staff experience?: Haven't really staffed since like the release of Kohi and HCTeams but I was a Sr. Mod and Head Admin before on a few dead servers no longer released to the public.
Why would you like to become a staff member?: I am a very fair and straight forward person and know how to professionally deal with certain situations that I am put in to.
If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: To be honest you can't really improve a players experience like if they suck they suck but you can remove cheaters or make known of certain exploits to get them fixed by the Developers.
If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? I would say 9 I am very honest in my work and to be attuned to that you have to have some what of an integrity or no one will believe you.
Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional) I have a friend of a friend with the Staff Manager 20's haven't talked to him much but seems like a great dude.
Additional Information?: You can reach me at discord Zoins#4380 or tele @sexualactions have a nice day

Status
Not open for further replies.