Denied zKILL_ Staff application!

Status
Not open for further replies.

zKILL_

IGN: zKILL_

T
imezone: EU

Do you own a quality microphone? Yeah!

Do you have Discord, Telegram, and Teamspeak?: Yes.

Do you have any previous staff experiences?:Yes, I was a helper on PVPwars and FaithfulMC, in which my roles were mostly to keep order in chat, {Chat Moderation} I recently resigned from pvpwars and stopped playing faithful and since then have been looking for something new. After multiple seasons on pvpwars and faithful I would love to have a go at being a major part of the sagepvp community

Why do you want to become staff?:As mentioned above, I have always enjoyed taking on new roles in new communities, its always been a hobby and I have taken part in it many a time. Its awesome to get to meet new people and assist as many as I can, trying my best and its just genuinely a great experience.

Why should we accept you as staff?: Because I feel I could greatly benefit SagePVP and have been playing on Sage for a great deal of time, Enjoying PVP and finding spotting cheaters a specialty, I personally believe that Sage Is indeed one of the best HCF servers I've ever played on and I would love to take it even further and finally take on a role at sage, I have never applied before and this is a new opportunity for me on Sage that I would absolutely love to take on. Also I have always felt I had the capabilities of being hcf staff and have done it on many servers. However the only reasonably large one I have moderated on was Faithful.
Can any staff members on the team vouch for you? Unfortunately not ;/
Additional Information: None at all! thanks for reading ! <3

Encircle

Established member
Lack of detail.
Doesn't seem like you took the application seriously.
No color scheme.
Hard to read.

Trixkz

I literally suck at everything I have ever tried.
Denied:
Hello @zKILL_, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of these reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.

Status
Not open for further replies.