Denied ZeroxySon's staff application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swory

IGN (In Game Name): ZeroxySon
Timezone: CEST / Eu
Do you own a quality microphone?:Yes i have a very good microphone
Do you have Discord, Telegram & Teamspeak?: Yes
Do you have any previous Staff Experience?: Ive been staff on a server named ErrorHcf i was admin on there, ArsenalHCF its an old server that had around 700 players on sotw i was owner on there. Ive been staff on multiple servers that are small. sr mod on cavepvp got demoted bcz i was on vacation for 2 months without telling so they thought i was just inactive. trial-mod on centile got promoted to moderator and then resigned a while ago.
Why do you want to become Staff?: I love sagepvp and the community. I want to help the community get better.
Why should we accept you as a Staff?: Im really active, non toxic and i think i will help alot. i think i could fit the job as being an staff on the sagepvp community. I have been staffing for a while now and i know what im doing i know all the rules and how they work. i have read them all and understand them.
Can any staff member vouch for you?: IMakeYourMad and Beape
Additional Information: none

Last edited:

Kuttans

[-1]
  • Lack of detail throughout application
  • Lack of effort put towards application
  • Doesn't seem qualified

King Regards,
- Philip / Kuttans

EloUp

Established member
[-1]
Lack of detail
Color scheme and format,
Lack of effort.
Best of luck with your application my friend,
~EloUp

Wurmpie15

IGN (In Game Name): ZeroxySon
Timezone: CEST / Eu
Do you own a quality microphone?:Yes i have a very good microphone
Do you have Discord, Telegram & Teamspeak?: Yes
Do you have any previous Staff Experience?: Ive been staff on a server named ErrorHcf i was admin on there, ArsenalHCF its an old server that had around 700 players on sotw i was owner on there. Ive been staff on multiple servers that are small. sr mod on cavepvp got demoted bcz i was on vacation for 2 months without telling so they thought i was just inactive. trial-mod on centile got promoted to moderator and then resigned a while ago.
Why do you want to become Staff?: I love sagepvp and the community. I want to help the community get better.
Why should we accept you as a Staff?: Im really active, non toxic and i think i will help alot. i think i could fit the job as being an staff on the sagepvp community. I have been staffing for a while now and i know what im doing i know all the rules and how they work. i have read them all and understand them.
Can any staff member vouch for you?: IMakeYourMad and Beape
Additional Information: none
[-1]
-Lack of detail
-Lack of effort
-Hard to read

Trixkz

I literally suck at everything I have ever tried.
Denied:
Hello @9E2, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of these reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.

Status
Not open for further replies.