Not open for further replies.

Zenon

IGN (In-Game Name):

Zenonakhs

Timezone:

UTC+3

Do you have any previous staff experience?:

Zeus Network:

I was owner on Zeus Network. Zeus Network it was the Best UHC Reddit 1.7 server but because of the lack of motivation i close it
Proof: i have proof only from the official discord that i am owner if you want i can send it

CrystalPvP

I am currently Manager now on CrystalPvP: CrystalPvP is a practice and SkyBlock server i am manager and my work there is to work on the advertisement and on the sponsors and on the staff trainings.
(If double staffing is not allowed i will resign)
Proof: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/694883026034884628/755738530990522388/Screenshot_11.png

Why would you like to become a staff member?:

I want to be Staff here on SagePvP because i think that the server is pretty good I like the plugins that the server is using right now and i want to help the server with my experience. My favorite gamemodes on SagePvP are Practice and the Kits. I am extremely mature professional and honest in my job as a staff member so i think that i can help the higher staffs. I think that i am a trust staff member and that is one of my Strengths such as my respect, knowledge, quick learner. I know all the commands of the practice and kits gamemodes an the most on the HCF gamemode. I know how the core and the anticheat works.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:

I can use my experience to help the players on SagePvP via take care of the chat so there are no swears or anything racism and by ScreenShare players so there are no cheaters on SagePvP. I am ss verify i am using the Classic method with out any SS tool the most times but I think that a player is using a very good ghost client i might use Paladin or Avenge SS tool. So in my opinion i can help the server to grow more and take part on the best Practice Kits and HCF server. I am online a lot of hours 5+ per day and I can help with the Support on the Team Speak and on the Discord too.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?

In my opinion I am very honest, like if i made a mistake i am gonna tell it in one of my higher staff so the problem is going to be solved as soon as possible so i think that I am not gonna make any problems on the Network. So my rate is a 10 out of 10

Can any current staff members vouch for you?:

No unfortunately I don't know any of the staff Members here on the SagePvP Network

Additional Information?:

I think that i might not be accepted because of my details if you think that you must know more details about my application I can easily come on a call and told you whatever you need to know.

Status
Not open for further replies.