Denied Zenith24’s Staff Application

Zenith24

Staff Application Format

Title/Header of Thread: Zenith24’s Staff Application / Sweden

IGN (In Game Name): Zenith24
Timezone: Gmt +2 EU
Do you have a good quality mic?: Yes i have corsair void PRO
Do you have Telegram and Teamspeak?: Yes i have Telegram and Teamspeak but im kinda new to telegram.
How many hours can you put in the server per week: 6+ Hours
Any previous punishments on Sage PvP?: Yes ive gotten banned for pearl glitching into spawn on kits and im very sorry about that and it Will never happend again.
Any past experiences in being a staff member?: Yes ive been staff on skyblock called skybounds where it was much ss talking whit people helping out and such stuff.
Why do you want to become staff?: I want to be staff because i wanna help the community whit cheaters and help out people that need help, Also i wanna help out as much as i can and i think i could do Good for Sage PvP
Why should we accept you as staff?: Because im just generally kind anda helpfull Guy that wants to help us Much as i can and get people to feel glad and just generally happy about playing Sage PvP
Additional Information: Im 14 Y/o Very Happy Guy. Helpfull, kind and very effective and does my job that i get told to do!

EnglishTemper

Lack of experience (Proof?)(Possibly lying about experience)
Lack of effort
Lack of detail
Has been banned before

Alf

Reason(s):
Lack of detail put into the application
Lack of effort put into the application
Grammar could use some improving
Toxic in game (as said above).

Good luck,
- Alf / Apposed​

Ardoyne

Reason(s)
Stated Above

468397223d0ca5e9834c62f5099fad25.png

Trixkz

I literally suck at everything I have ever tried.
Denied:
Hello @Zenith24, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of these reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.