Denied Zappas <!> Staff Application <!> SagePVP

Status
Not open for further replies.

zappas

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Zappas

SagePVP Staff Application

Information/About me

IGN (In-Game Name): Zappas

Do you own a quality microphone? Yes, Blue Yeti USB Condenser MIC

Do you have Discord & TeamSpeak? Yes, Discord: zappas#9664 Telegram: ignZappas

Time zone: Eastern Standard Time (EST)

Previous Staff Experiences

NyroPVP
Nyro was a small server with a good community. The staff on there was super welcoming when I was accepted. I even went on to play with some mods & admins on Sage. I was only trial moderator on this server until the Owner shut it down soon after I was accepted.
(proof)
1605801185681.jpg

Protocol Network
This server was not too good of an experience. It had practice on it, so I tried to learn how to screenshare players, but the other staff really did not even know how either, therefore they were no help. I ended up resigning because there was no player base. (No proof, I apologize for this.)

Why I want to become staff on SagePVP

Staffing on smaller servers just is not like staffing on a large server, I am yet to do this. I have always wanted to staff on a server like Sage because they have a big player base that isn’t full of toxic people. I feel like Sage is the perfect option to do so. I play on Sage a good bit so I know that we have a respectful community that I will be loyal to and return the respect to. I believe Sage is the perfect HCF server to staff on at the moment. I love the concepts we have and the playerbase. The playerbase is better than most HCF servers in my opinion because it isn’t everyone trapping/running in bases, lots of people that play on Sage are experienced in teamfighting and other competition based stuff. I also like the fact that Sage is giving back to the F TOP factions, it is really cool to see this in play because it gives back to the donating community.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?

If I am accepted to staff for Sage, I can ensure that players will not ever receive a bias response from me. I will treat our community with nothing but respect and tribute. No matter the situation or who is involved, players will get a fair decision from me, allowing everyone equal and fun play on the network. If someone I know is in a situation that requires my help, they will be treated as if I don’t even know them. If someone tries to bribe me in some way they will not succeed. Players would see a clear-up in toxicity and cheaters on the network. I would do my absolute best to eliminate all negative things on the Sage network.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?

If I were to rate my honesty on a scale of 1-10, it would most definitely be a 10. I know that in any situation it is best to just own up to something and be straight up honest. It usually resolves problems faster and if you have done something bad it results in less of a punishment sometimes depending on what it was. To give an example, lets say I banned somebody with no proof. As if someone just asked me to ban them and I proceeded to do so. The victim (The banned player) would then go on to submit a ban appeal. Higher staff would most likely ask me to show the proof or elaborate on the situation. If I told the staff member that I didn’t do it or that I had sufficient proof and they found out otherwise, I would be demoted or another necessary punishment would be in play. Instead of lying about the situation I would have told the staff member what I did, rather than lying about it. This might result in less of a punishment or the same punishment but with respect for being honest. I choose the 2nd option (not lying) whenever possible.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?

No, I do not know any current staff members but, FlushaAimLock who is partnered with Sage can vouch me. I do not know if this answers the question above or not but I thought I would include it.

Additional Information?

I can ensure that I bring you a dedicated staff member that will work their hardest and make sure everyone is treated correctly and that the rules are followed. I will make sure that whatever guidelines I must follow will be read as a bible. (p.s. I might even make a staff series if I can! This could bring more players to your network as well.)
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Last edited:

zappas

Please do not hesitate about giving me any criticism! I can take it! I actually greatly appreciate it!

I want to make sure my application is the best it can be.

ignXan

Neutral;

Add more detail in all sections
Provide additional proof for those servers you were staff on i.e. in game rank etc

A

Averred

Neutral / 0.5
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Nicely made, maybe add more detail

zappas

Neutral;

Add more detail in all sections
Provide additional proof for those servers you were staff on i.e. in game rank etc
I have no more proof other than old dms, but I can get a screen shot of the owner vouching I was staff? Where do you think I could add more detail precisely?

LeoIsGod_

Head Admin
Anticheat Manager
Neutral / 0.5
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
Nicely made, maybe add more detail
Ivan agree with this. In my opinion you need to add more detail in the If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience? Question and the Why I want to become staff on SagePVP question. Unfortunately we can't tell you how to exactly add more detail since it's your application. This is the currently best app open rn I believe. (Haven't read all of them yet)

zappas

Ivan agree with this. In my opinion you need to add more detail in the If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience? Question and the Why I want to become staff on SagePVP question. Unfortunately we can't tell you how to exactly add more detail since it's your application. This is the currently best app open rn I believe. (Haven't read all of them yet)

I can do that! Thank you, the feedback is much appreciated.

Zappas

SagePVP Staff Application

Information/About me

IGN (In-Game Name): Zappas

Do you own a quality microphone? Yes, Blue Yeti USB Condenser MIC

Do you have Discord & TeamSpeak? Yes, Discord: zappas#9664 Telegram: ignZappas

Time zone: Eastern Standard Time (EST)

Previous Staff Experiences

NyroPVP

Nyro was a small server with a good community. The staff on there was super welcoming when I was accepted. I even went on to play with some mods & admins on Sage. I was only trial moderator on this server until the Owner shut it down soon after I was accepted.

(proof)

Protocol Network

This server was not too good of an experience. It had practice on it, so I tried to learn how to screenshare players, but the other staff really did not even know how either, therefore they were no help. I ended up resigning because there was no player base. (No proof, I apologize for this.)

Why I want to become staff on SagePVP

Staffing on smaller servers just is not like staffing on a large server, I am yet to do this. I have always wanted to staff on a server like Sage because they have a big player base that isn’t full of toxic people. I feel like Sage is the perfect option to do so. I play on Sage a good bit so I know that we have a respectful community that I will be loyal to and return the respect to. I believe Sage is the perfect HCF server to staff on at the moment. I love the concepts we have and the playerbase. The playerbase is better than most HCF servers in my opinion because it isn’t everyone trapping/running in bases, lots of people that play on Sage are experienced in teamfighting and other competition based stuff. I also like the fact that Sage is giving back to the F TOP factions, it is really cool to see this in play because it gives back to the donating community.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?

If I am accepted to staff for Sage, I can ensure that players will not ever receive a bias response from me. I will treat our community with nothing but respect and tribute. No matter the situation or who is involved, players will get a fair decision from me, allowing everyone equal and fun play on the network. If someone I know is in a situation that requires my help, they will be treated as if I don’t even know them. If someone tries to bribe me in some way they will not succeed. Players would see a clear-up in toxicity and cheaters on the network. I would do my absolute best to eliminate all negative things on the Sage network.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?

If I were to rate my honesty on a scale of 1-10, it would most definitely be a 10. I know that in any situation it is best to just own up to something and be straight up honest. It usually resolves problems faster and if you have done something bad it results in less of a punishment sometimes depending on what it was. To give an example, lets say I banned somebody with no proof. As if someone just asked me to ban them and I proceeded to do so. The victim (The banned player) would then go on to submit a ban appeal. Higher staff would most likely ask me to show the proof or elaborate on the situation. If I told the staff member that I didn’t do it or that I had sufficient proof and they found out otherwise, I would be demoted or another necessary punishment would be in play. Instead of lying about the situation I would have told the staff member what I did, rather than lying about it. This might result in less of a punishment or the same punishment but with respect for being honest. I choose the 2nd option (not lying) whenever possible.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?

No, I do not know any current staff members but, FlushaAimLock who is partnered with Sage can vouch me. I do not know if this answers the question above or not but I thought I would include it.

Additional Information?

I can ensure that I bring you a dedicated staff member that will work their hardest and make sure everyone is treated correctly and that the rules are followed. I will make sure that whatever guidelines I must follow will be read as a bible. (p.s. I might even make a staff series if I can! This could bring more players to your network as well.)

+1
Seems like a great guy and since he has past experiences and vouch from old staff members from the past servers i think he might be a good staff member.

Status
Not open for further replies.