Denied Youtube Rank Application

CokiMC

IGN (In Game Name): Coki
Youtube Channel (Link): https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpjcT2tZQ6Ew9hJnUdIFMSA
Amount Of Subscribers: 216
How Many videos have you uploaded on SagePvP?: I have uploaded 2 videos on SagePvP, 1 video has more that 150 views and one has 73 views in 12 hours which by me advertising it, it will reach 150+ views.They are also good quality videos. I also put alot of time and effort on the videos as it is hard to record clips, but i will not give up, but try to continue to upload good quality videos.
How many videos do you plan to upload per week?: I plan to upload 2-4 videos a week, i say 2-4 because sometimes i have enough clips to make 4 videos out of, but sometimes i can only make 2 videos for instance this week i was only able to upload 2 videos as i couldn't get any other clips.
Additional Information: In my opinion the server is very good to counter lag situations and the people that play the server are not toxic at all which i really enjoy. Also the staff is very polite and help you with any situation. I also like that the ranks go through to every server you play on SagePvP. I also hope that by promoting the server i will be able to generate more players into playing SagePvP as in my opinion, its one of the smoothest servers for HCF right now. <3

Last edited:

Levity

+1
I do know Coki at a personal level and I feel like he deserves youtuber rank. He is also very mature and I believe that if you give him this opportunity he will be more consistent with his video's.

Yikas

Established member
Denied:
Your media application has been denied due to the following reasons:

- Hey CokiMC, Unfortunately you do not meet the requirements. Once you have, feel free, to come back and apply.

Although, you may upload a video on the server and reapply when you have done so.