Accepted YouTube Rank Application ~LeoGamez

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeoGamez

IGN (In Game Name):OnTurb0
Youtube Channel (Link):https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC72A8UcHdPrmOYzbkWpNj0g/videos?view_as=subscriber
Amount Of Subscribers: I currently have 304 subscribers.
How many videos do you have on SagePvP?: I have 3 video on this server. So far so good!
Average amount of views per video:i average 150 views and higher
Will you be seriously committed to uploading on the server?: Yes totally this server is tuns of fun and enjoyable. so making videos will not be a issue.
Why do you want to have the famous / YouTube rank on our network: I think this rank will help me make more entertaining videos for the community and be apart of the community helping the community rise.

EloUp

Established member
[+1]
Pretty sure you have a 100% chance of getting set to pending!

3 videos on sage, all your most recent,
Pretty good subs too.
Best of luck bro, I think you have a good shot, I would like to see you on Sage with the rank
Best of luck,
EloUp! (y)

EloUp

Established member
Quick side note. I recommend uploading more often. I mean, your latest video since sage was over a year ago. But that won't be a concern as long as you continue what you're doing. Good luck again,
EloUp.

LeoGamez

[+1]
Pretty sure you have a 100% chance of getting set to pending!

3 videos on sage, all your most recent,
Pretty good subs too.
Best of luck bro, I think you have a good shot, I would like to see you on Sage with the rank
Best of luck,
EloUp! (y)
Yeah thanks a lot for the support i will try to upload more i got school so you know how it is thanks alot hopefully i get the YouTube Rank. (y)

Status
Not open for further replies.