Denied YourGril Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

YourGril

IGN (In-Game Name): YourGril

Timezone: EU

Do you have any previous staff experience?: Yes, I have been staff on numerous servers but unfortunately I do not have proof or support to back up my staffing history.

Why would you like to become a staff member?

Trust Worthy:
I'm a person you can trust for these listed reasons. I don't think its right to lie because lying is not going to get you anywhere and its only going to show that you can't be trusted. I feel like I am really trust worthy because I love meeting and interacting with other people to gain there trust so then if they have issues they can always trust me with no problem at all.

Kindness:
I always think you should treat someone how you would want to be treated. Showing kindness to other people is one of the most important things to me. You should always treat people with kindness and respect no matter what they do or say to you.

Maturity:
I always try to be as professional as I can and be very mature when I help people, even when I'm not staffing. I think integrity is a big part of staffing because even when other staff are not around you're still supposed to act professional and mature to people that need help. I always try to have integrity to give someone the best experience when they are getting helped.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?

I would improve the players' experience with my staffing skills because, I always try to help people no matter what, I try to be the nicest I can so I can put positive energy in people. I always treat people how I would want to be treated so I treat everyone with respect and kindness. I always try to be nice to players and staff so they can repay the kindness to other people so then everyone can be nice to each other. I would not only boost the players' experience but i'll boost the servers' experience and what is has to offer, Such as, I would always be there for players when they need help. I will always help other staff members like developers to make the players' experience better.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?

I would rate my self a strong 9/10 and here is why. I always think it is important to tell the truth and be honest because if you lie eventually people are going to find out the truth. I'm always honest with people and tell them the truth so then that way I don't have to worry about them finding out the truth if I lie. I don't like to start drama so when there is a case where I know drama about to start about something someone said or something I said I would be honest so then the drama doesn't continue/start. Honesty is one of the biggest things if you are going to be a staff member because telling lies is just one way to get demoted and people are going to tell the truth eventually and everybody is going to find out.

Can any current staff member vouch for you?:
No.

Additional Information:
I put a lot of time and effort into this. It took 1 day and 4 hours to make.

str2

Known member
Denied:

Thank you for taking the time to apply on sage! Unfortunately, your application was denied for one or more of the following reasons:

- Failed to meet requirements
- Failed background check
- Lack of detail
- Lack of staff experience
- Plagiarism

You may re-apply in 30 days. We suggest you take this time to review and improve your application. Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.