beanbag

IGN (In-Game Name):
YakGotti

Region (EU/NA/Other):
North America

Do you have any previous staff experience?:
One of the only servers I have ever really been staff on was,
WafyNetwork.
I have mixed opinions about Wafy, because as I mentioned, it was the only server I've ever been staff on.
The server all in all was pretty decent for a new and sorta isolated server. It pulled around 30-45 people per SOTW, then averaged around 10-15 afterwards.

Role:
Chat-Mod
Proof:
Acceptance
(I got accepted, then a day later resigned, hence why it says denied.)

Why would you like to become a staff member?:
I think you should accept me as staff because I’m well aware of the basic and common HCF rules. I know when someones cheating, abusing a bug, etc.

Other than that, here are some important traits you should learn about me before moving on:

Experience ➳ Whenever it comes to knowing what to do on on the game itself, or as a staff member, you can count on me to be there to help any player in need as I'm already aware of the basics.

Loyalty ➳ I’ve never once been forced, convinced or even blackmailed into abusing. In fact, I’ve never done either in general! I’m always loyal to any server I’m staff on no matter what happens.

Maturity ➳ Whenever I need to be mature, whether it’s in discord, in minecraft(on the server), teamspeak, or even in DMs discussing something with someone about sage, I’m always mature when needed.

Activity ➳ Although I have school, I’m always on minecraft, or even discord. I'm usually always able to help anyone in need as I'm currently doing online.

Honesty ➳ I’m always your guy to go to whenever you need to talk about something private or personal. I’m never the one to snake people, or leak their personal information. I’m also no where near bias whenever it comes to my friends and a random player no matter the situation.

Dedication ➳ Whenever I'm told to do something, I focus on that, I don't get sidetracked in the middle of something important. If this gets accepted, I know that I need to choose to help the community over myself, especially whenever helping a player in need, and to not get distracted in the middle of helping that player.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
If I was accepted as staff, I would prioritize the users over myself when playing. I would do my absolute best to ensure the players are having the most fun they can when I'm online. I would listen to their problems in Teamspeak, Discord, and even in-game when needed. I would just do what I could for them to ensure they stay on the network, and also have fun playing on it.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?:
I would rate my honesty at an 8. I'm usually always striving to tell the truth as it will more than likely benefit me and whoever I'm dealing with, and or talking to. Honesty, in my own opinion, is the most important trait to have, as being dishonest can tear people apart.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional):

Additional Information?:
I know I haven't been the nicest person ingame, or even Discord, but I've been working on it a lot. I hope your negative opinions towards me can turn into positive ones.
P.S:
I know I have little to no experience as a staff member, but I'm hoping Sage can be the start to a good run in the staffing industry.

Last edited:

wpo

Veteran Member
+0,5
Kinda lacking experience but thats fine as long as you know how the gamemode works

mad

+0.5 Lack of detail, Basically no experiance BUT Sage is a good place to start and if you learn to be a good staff member than it will severely help sage out

Status
Not open for further replies.