Denied xX_SOFT_Xx Staff Application

xX_SOFT_Xx

IGN (In-Game Name): xX_SOFT_Xx
Region (EU/NA/Other): EU
Do you have any previous staff experience?: My Experience: NationHCF Manager, ExideHCF Manager, Trial-MOD on HCRival
Why would you like to become a staff member?: I would like to become staff because I am really enjoying this network and its community, I want to be able to contribute to this community and make it the best possible experience for the player because I know how it feels when it doesnt go my way or something goes wrong and cannot be resolved, I know I can deal with situations and get on top of issues that need to be resolved.
If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: If I was accepted, the way I would improve players experience would be by listening to them, giving a fair treatment and making sure I get whatever I can resolved. Im also good at dealing with people with attitudes e.g agressive/toxic and know how to handle situations in that matter. But I really want to just improve this community as much as I can and make as big of a difference as I can.
If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? 8/10 (I only life i needed to do so)
Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional) MarikIsGod/Leo
Additional Information?: I can be active most of the time, if im not active for some reason I will give the reason why in future time.

D

Deployable

Thank you for taking the time to apply, but unfortunately, we will not be moving forward with it at this time.