Denied xPoquu's Staff Appilication (Europe)

Status
Not open for further replies.

xPoquu

IGN (In Game Name):
xPoquu

Timezone:
EU GMT+1 (Amsterdam)

The Netherlands

Do you own a quality microphone?:
Yes i own the razer kraken, i am saving for a better one.

Do you have Discord, Telegram & Teamspeak?:
Yes, i have all these appilications installed and Always running.
Discord - xPoquu#1718

Telegram - @xPoquu
Teamspeak - xPoquu (Always my name)

Do you have any previous Staff Experience?:
Yes, i have loads of staff experience some will be listed here.

Server Name: CavePVP
Player Count: 250-300

Proof:
(Proof) , (Proof)

I have been staff on cavepvp for a while, and i had enjoyed it every second since i became staff
i had made some friends during my time on cavepvp unfortunately they have decided to merge with faithful
what ment you would be transfered to faithful (platform-admin+) or you go to centilehcf, i have decided to not go and resigned, the cavepvp staff team was very good, and i learned new things on the server.

Server Name: CentileHCF
Player Count:
50-150
Proof: No current proof, however @brahms can vouch.

I really enjoyed my time staffing on centile, however i didnt see the server growing and i couldnt spend much time.
since i was moving houses, i decided to resign the staff team was really great.

Server Name: ExcileHQ
Player Count: 50-100
Proof: (Proof)

Why do you want to become Staff?:

The reason why I feel I should be chosen as a staff member on SagePvP is the fact that I am passionate about helping others and fulfilling questions which people need answering too.
I have the necessary skills to become a good and stable member of the staff team. I am honest and not biased. My experiences in the past makes me a really good candidate to become staff on the server. I will be on as much as possible and assist as many players as I can. I would try my hardest not to disturb a higher staff member but will do if necessary. I would love to become staff on the server to share my skills with all of the staff team, I would love to share as much as possible and also gain more experiences whilst being staff on the server
Finally, I would like to rid the server of toxicity, negativity, and cheaters, because I know how aggravating it is to play against a cheater, and I know how servers can overflow with reports and cheaters and I am willing to help out. I would also love to keep the server at the respected reputation it’s currently at because overall, I love playing on this server and I would be really pleased to help players out by being a staff member. I also want to make myself useful, and contribute to making the server a better place for every single player
if I get the staff position I won't be afraid of coming out of my comfort zone and doing things I wouldn't usually do, I really do see a good opportunity at SagePvP for me to grow as a person and really get a chance again to show what I'm capable of and really enjoy what I love to do.

like to be able to build up contacts with SagePvP and develop a new profile with SagePvP. I really like the SagePvP community and believe that I can really help the community grow and be nurtured. I have nothing but good intentions for this server.

Why should we accept you as a Staff?:
There are numerous reasons why you should accept me

Mature
For my age, I do count myself as a mature person, I will never be immature, will never do any stupid things in-game, IRL and on social media, about the fighting bans situation that happens on many servers I never fight on bans for my opinion it's a stupid decision to put in staff chat "MY BAN".

Hard-Working
When I am being staff on a server, I am working very hard to make it better and to keep it safe from rule breakers,
I will always work my best and work hard until I will get what I actually need and want from the server.

Activity
Overall I am a very active player, this map my playtime was not the best because I went on vacation,
All the maps i can always be online for more then 1day each map.

In-Game Helping
I will always help the player in-game for example a player asks a question in chat I will basically PM him with the answer,
if I do not know the answer I will try asking another staff member, I will always tell the players the SOTW time & day, I will ask them for their timezone so I can tell them the exact time they have to be online for SOTW, I will help banning cheaters and keep the server safe from rule breakers, I will always refund player's inventory after a cheater killed him.

Strenghts and Weaknesses
One of my strenghts is being very active and deticated.
One of my weakness is Screensharing over all my experience no one has learned me to screenshare.

Non-Biased
I am a 100% Non-Biased person, I will never be biased to any player in-game, IRL, and social media,
if a famous player comes into TeamSpeak and says "BAN THIS KID HE IS HACKING" I will or spectate him or ask for proof, even if it's my best friend, or I will spectate the following cheater if he is online, or I will ask for proof I won't ban without proof, if it's a person I hate I would say the same, or I will spectate player if he is online or I will demand proof.

Can any staff member vouch for you?:
Brahms.

Additional Information:
I hope you enjoyed reading my application any feedback would be appreciated.

Last edited:

scaredly

Established member
Was A really annoying staff member on cave from personal preference I don't think he could work well on here, He would always tp to someone and literally watch them for an hour then freeze you when you're not fighting anymore. It just got really toxic.

xPoquu

Was A really annoying staff member on cave from personal preference I don't think he could work well on here, He would always tp to someone and literally watch them for an hour then freeze you when you're not fighting anymore. It just got really toxic.
I think u ment someone else since i didnt do bans i did discord tickets and ingame rollbacks, but thanks for the feedback

ItsJoran

+0,5
-Good application
-Good past experiences as being a staff member
-Could use some more details

Austinwg46

Established member
- Bad Grammar
- Extends application in unneeded ways.
- Doesn't know how to speak English properly.
- Underaged.

No clue how people are giving this '+'s'.

Status
Not open for further replies.