HCZone - Moderator (Resigned)
ViperMC - Trial-Mod (Resigned)
CentileHCF - SrMod (Resigned)
HCGames - SrMod (Resigned)
HCFallacy - Manager (Shutdown)
SoupTeams - Platform-Admin (Resigned)
Violous - Manager (Shutdown)

Why would you like to become a staff member?:

Whilst looking for HCF servers to apply for staff on, out of the many options, SagePvP in particular stuck out to me for three main reasons: The management team, the quality of the server, and the reliability of the server.

Just from an outside perspective, you can just tell that the SagePvP management team is serious about what they do and how they execute their plans. The professionalism from the entire management team is unmatched compared to other servers. As a result, this gives me the peace of mind that the management on SagePvP will continue to operate an amazing server with the same immaculate quality of work for months or even years to come. This perception draws me into the entire idea of SagePvP and motivates me to become a staff member and provide the same exceptional service to regular players on the server. I cannot wait to show my enthusiasm and love for the server that the management inspires inside me to the players if I am accepted.

The second reason why I desire to become a SagePvP staff member is the quality of the server. From the well put together website to the smooth in-game experience, everything just comes together so well. You can tell how much time and effort was put into the server just from just a quick glance at the website. This seamless integration of all of the different aspects of SagePvP makes the server seem extremely exclusive, especially when comparing these aspects to some of SagePvP competitors. Therefore, I would love to become a staff member on the SagePvP Network as a result of the quality of the network and it’s different aspects.

Finally, the last reason that motivates me to go for a staff position on SagePvP is the reliability of the server. I have noticed over the month that it is extremely rare for SagePvP to miss one SOTW. Even though these events happen once a week, the management team always comes through with the same quality and smooth SOTW each week. Having worked for many servers, I understand how difficult this can be and respect this a lot. I have noticed that there are never any glaring issues at any time on the server, as opposed to some competing servers. As a result, this makes SagePvP look both extremely professional and competent. Having a reliable server like SagePvP instills a sense of trust in the playerbase that instigates me to apply for a staff position in order to further exhibit this reliability onto the community.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:

I am usually good with the Support Rooms. That is my favorite part about being staff. I can multi-task pretty well, I can help someone in Teamspeak and also being banning or muting someone in the game. The professionalism from the entire management team is unmatched compared to other servers. As a result, this gives me the peace of mind that the management on SagePvP will continue to operate an amazing server with the same immaculate quality of work for months or even years to come. I also wish to keep that reputation going for SagePvP. This perception draws me into the entire idea of SagePvP and motivates me to become a staff member and provide the same exceptional service to regular players on the server.
Finally, the last reason that motivates me to go for a staff position on SagePvP is the reliability of the server. I have noticed over the month that it is extremely rare for SagePvP to miss one SOTW. Even though these events happen once a week, the management team always comes through with the same quality and smooth SOTW each week. Having worked for many servers, I understand how difficult this can be and respect this a lot. I have noticed that there are never any glaring issues at any time on the server, as opposed to some competing servers. As a result, this makes SagePvP look both extremely professional and competent. Having a reliable server like SagePvP instills a sense of trust in the playerbase that instigates me to apply for a staff position in order to further exhibit this reliability onto the community.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?

I think if I am being honest, I would give myself an 8 out of 10 but only because sometimes its okay to lie, in certain circumstances. For example if I didn't want to hurt another staff member's feelings about something that someone said about them, I would just tell them that I didn't hear anything.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?:

None

Additional Information?:

I am hoping to stay at SagePvP until then, I want to settle down for at a server and just never leave. My goal is to reach the highest possible rank on the server and be the very best that I can be, and make the server more enjoyable for players on it. I hope you decide to give me a chance to become a staff member and I hope you are doing well yourself. Thank you for taking the time to read this.​

Sauds

Legendary Member
Nicely drop me proof of HCGames, MineHQ & Valux please, or provide me with your IGN’s whilst staff and proof the account belonged to you and I’ll directly contact the managers / owners to save you time. Thanks

NiceStrafes

Veteran Member
Nicely drop me proof of HCGames, MineHQ & Valux please, or provide me with your IGN’s whilst staff and proof the account belonged to you and I’ll directly contact the managers / owners to save you time. Thanks
isn't that the manager's job tho

D

Deployable

-1 | Add proof of your previous staff experiences, and I'll update it to a +1

Status
Not open for further replies.