Denied X_Nightfaller_X Staff Application

11Blocking

IGN (In Game Name): X_Nightfaller_X

Timezone: EDT

Do you own a quality microphone?: No

Do you have Discord, Telegram & Teamspeak?: I Have, Discord And Teamspeak

Do you have any previous Staff Experience?: Yes I Have My Own Server But It failed its a free server i tryed but wasent active cause i was lonley i know how to do staff beacause i watched and learned alot from videos

Why do you want to become Staff?: So I Can Get Rid Of Hackers and im also friendly i can help people on HCF or on Kitmap to deal with hackers or if someones having a hard time i can help them out

Why should we accept you as a Staff?: Ill Be active for 4 hours or less to search for hackers for example if someone asks that someones hacking ill watch the hacker or not hacker for 10 minutes to confuirm his hacking

Respect:
I Can respect people or staff members i dont feel bad if they dont respect me the word is nice to say to everyone

Helpful:
I Could Be Very Helpful to people if their having a hard time i would help them for 20 or less minutes beacause i have to do my staff job

Reliable:
I am Reliable To players who really need help and make them have a good time on the server

Responsible:
I should be Responsible the work im doing to not mess up or do my job incorretly

Can any staff member vouch for you?: Sure any staff member would do.

Additional Information: i play soccer and some diffrent sports, also i tryed to apply on server they declinded me beacuse i was too young or my grammer was bad
No detail

Trixkz

I literally suck at everything I have ever tried.
Denied:
Hello @X_Nightfaller_X, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of these reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.