Denied X3TM - Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

X3TM

IGN (In-Game Name): X3TM

Timezone: EST

Do you have any previous staff experience?: Yes, I have owned a server called Enderpixel, It had an average of 50 members. We started losing rather than gaining from the server so we decided to shut it down. It had 10+ staff members, and thousands of different people joined. I was the owner and founder, I moderated the server, that's why I have so much experience with hackers, and I'm very experienced with ss...

Why would you like to become a staff member?: I have moderated a few servers in the past, as this server is growing I would like to contribute to it, and hopefully learn from the moderation at SagePVP. I only discovered this server not too long ago, but I am similar with PVP servers and already know everything about the server, I scanned through the forums reading all the critical posts.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: Im a good moderator and staff member, I know hackers, and I'm very experienced with catching them. Also, I humbly think I'm a very helpful and respectful person. I would try to make the server have no hackers or cheaters. Furthermore, I would like to learn from this experience and grow from it.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: No, I didn't meet any staff members yet, but I would be honored to meet them.

Additional Information?: I am 15 years old, I was born and raised in America, I speak fluent English. Im a hardworking person, I play Minecraft around 6-18 hours a day, I'll be on AT LEAST 7 hours a day. I am experienced with catching hackers and moderating the server.

Thank you for reading my application. If you have any further questions or tasks please message me on discord at X3TM#0001
Please take my application into consideration, Thanks for your time.

Last edited:
C

calvin

Thank you for taking the time to submit an application, but unfortunately it’s been denied.

- Missing detail

You may re-apply in 2 weeks time. Please take this time to revise your application if need be.

Status
Not open for further replies.