Denied Wyur's Staff Application

wyur

↬ IGN (In-Game Name): wyur

↬ Age: 17 (7 february 2005)

↬ Region (EU/NA/Other): EU, GMT +1 (Netherlands)

↬ Do you have any previous staff experience?:

I have been head-staff on Cynic Network (Platform-Admin). It was a server hosted by Justpott and Backkup. I have been Sr. Mod on FaithfulMC but since the server closed I lost my staff rank. I have been AkumaMC Helper but since I didn't enjoy staffing on a prison server I decided to move to HCF servers. I have been Mod on a few small servers but they all shut down because of the low amount of players.

↬ Why would you like to become a staff member?:

I think SagePvP is a very fun server to play but I think there should be more active staff members. In TS you do not get moved for a long time which I can help with. Since I have experience with being high-staff I am very oriented and I know how to do my tasks. I think I would be a very appreciated staff member since I will help people fast and I don't stop helping until the problem is fully solved.

↬ If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:

I will be very active so the players can have the best experience playing. If there are any problems I will make sure to help them until the problem is solved. Since I have experience with staffing in the past I won't have any problems staffing on SagePvP.

↬ If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?

I would rate my honesty a 9/10. I don't lie and I don't like lying. I definetly won't be lying when staffing. If I make mistakes I will be honest and accept that I made a mistake and do everything I can to try and fix it rather then lie about it. I wouldn't rate my honesty a 10/10 since I don't think anyone is perfect and neither am I. Even though I don't lie and I will always tell the truth I won't rate my honesty a 10/10.

↬ Can any current staff members vouch for you?: I don't know any staff that can vouch for me.

↬ Can you meet the weekly requirement of a minimum of 12 hours playtime per map?

Yes, I will definetly be on more then 12 hours per map. I will be staffing only on SagePvP which will lead to a lot of playtime (I think around 3/4 hours on weekdays and about 5 hours on weekends).

↬ What is your telegram @?: @jurrianm

↬ What is your discord @?: JurrianM#4829

↬ Additional Information (optional)?:

I think HCF is at its bottom at the moment. There is many problems but staff is definetly one of them. Since I think HCF could be a very fun gamemode when it is at its best I see a chance of fixing the problems. Since I think the community can get alive again I think that I am a very good staff member. I will be active for fast help and I know what I am doing when it comes to staffing. I know what to do in various situations and I am a creative person so if there are problems I will most likely be able to find a solution.

Thank you for your time and for reading my application.

Any vouches are appreciated <3

Have a good day,
Wyur

Last edited:

flukkin

v
maybe add proof off experiences, i know that u were an great staff member on FMC and Cynic but others might not. Hope u get accepted either way

Sewing

Veteran Member
Hello.
I have reviewed your application. Unfortunately, it has been denied.
You may re-apply in 2 weeks.