Denied Wxng's Helper Applacation [NA]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wxng

IGN (In-Game Name): Wxng (Name MC Link)
Age: 15 (mature) I am respectful, non toxic, Not Racist. I also know how to handle a person being rude, disrespectful.
Region (EU/NA/Other): [NA]
Do you have any previous staff experience?:
Kiracf, Proof: (Proof 1) (Proof 2) [Trial-Mod] Resigned
JoltenMc, Proof: (proof) [Mod] [Resigned]
PotPvP, proof: (proof) [Trial-Mod] [Server Shut Down]
Tellus pvp, Proof: [T-mod] [Server shut down]

Why would you like to become a staff member?:
Taking a look at the staff list the staff team is not big for the size of the server, and I would love to help any players with things they need when other staff members are online/offline. I would eliminate all cheating, toxic, spam, ect. I like this server and would like to do my part help improve the server as much as I can. I would work with all other staff members when they are online/offline. When a staff members are not online, I will try my absolute best to be on while they are not. So if there is a cheater or just a player that needs help i can always be there for them. I know how to be a good staff member and treat all other staff/players with respect, as I am very respectful and not toxic at all. For my age (15) I am very mature, I know it is young but I think you would be impressed on my maturity. I love to help everyone that needs it, as long as they are not rude to me as Im trying to help. Some say Im a "people person." I have much knowledge on Minecraft (6 Years) ,And Hcf about 3-4 years Back when Khoi was out. I know what a cheater looks like and I know how to pin point if a player is reaching, ect. I am a very mature and active player that is applying for a staff position. Myself (I) do not have any "Beef" with anyone on the server, also I have a lot of past experience. I would be a Great addition to the staff team. I am open to any interviews if needed. I will help the server grow by giving suggestions, and telling higher ups about bugs. I do not like any type of cheater, Auto-clicker, B-Hoper, fly, Reach, ect. So I will not let any player cheating get passed not being banned. Even if I have to send a screen share request in, just to make sure players are not cheating. I have picked Sage because, I would like to staff at a larger server and I feel Sage Would be the best fit for me. I have played sage for a while now, I love the evoirment of all the players and staff.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
I am Trust worthy, hardworking, Kind, non toxic, understanding, and dependable. I want to help everyone as much as I can and make it the best experience for the player. I have experience and know what I am doing. My end goal is to become a senior admin and be able to Screen Share players, deal with buycraft. Over all get to a position where I could help any player with whatever they need. I know how to do everything from, Moving people In TeamSpeak, Helping People In Discord, Dealing with Cheaters in game, Moderating Chat, dealing with extremely racist/toxic people on all platforms. I would make each and every players experience a Fun, Fair, Non Toxic, no cheaters, overall great experience. I Feel i could help the server get a even better reputation, as it might be hard because the reputation is already extremally good at SagePvP. I know many moderator commands so I will not have to learn them while I staff. I will not make player wait in TeamSpeak for more then 15 minutes at max, when I'm online. I know how to treat players with respect when it comes to a support rooms and any other situation.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?
9, I would say no one is perfect and everyone has made a mistake in there life. Including me. Lying doesn't get you into a good spot it makes the situation worse for your self. I am very honest as a player they does not like people who lie.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)
Not at this time.

Additional Information?:
Discord: Wxng#8192
Telegram: @WxngHCF
I have a Working mic (Blue Snowball), and a recording software

Pros and Cons of myself

Pros:

• Helpful, experienced, kind, non toxic,
  • I listen to all staff members, even players without talking over them.
  • I try to become a good staff member at the highest of my ability's.
  • I will try to be online when staff members are are not.
  • I am online early in the morning. around 8am est.
  • I have good Leadership skills.
  • I am very dedicated.
  • I am Patient and have no problem with waiting for a player to upload proof, talk what happened out, ect.

Cons:

• No experience with screen sharing (willing to learn.) (I am watching many YouTube videos and screen sharing friends to learn how to screen share)
  • usually get offline around 10 pm est (to do school work.) (I am trying to do school earlier so I can stay up later and help staff.)
  • Self-critical/sensitive. (Im trying to take things not as personal when it comes to jokes or even someone bad talking me.)

How active I am:
6-10+ hours a day on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday.
9-12+ hours a day on Wednesday.
10-13+ hours a day on Saturday and Sunday.

About me:
I run a YouTube channel called "Wxng" with about 250 subscribers. Thanks for taking time out of your day to review this applacation of mine - Wxng (real name: Noah)

Last edited:

18OO

Known member
-1 Plagiarism. Good Luck!
09b31e780221656b164bba2ded4c2689.png

Docents

Established member
6-10+ hours a day on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday.
9-12+ hours a day on Wednesday.
10-13+ hours a day on Saturday and Sunday.
just saying you're not gonna be on for this many hours on mc staffing, you'll get exhausted and demotivated so fast
don't think you're fit for staff

Docents

Established member
just saying you're not gonna be on for this many hours on mc staffing, you'll get exhausted and demotivated so fast
don't think you're fit for staff
also fix your grammar issues, the title of the application isn't spelled correctly, if you change all this i'll give a better rating

Status
Not open for further replies.